A Slowing Economy
- Business Situation. // Survey of Current Business;Mar99, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p1
Presents information on the United States real gross domestic product in the fourth quarter of 1998. Percentage increase in real personal consumption expenditures; Increase in real private nonresidential fixed investment; Real exports of goods and services.
- Using consumption to track movements in trend GDP. Cogley, Timothy; Schaan, Desiree // FRBSF Weekly Letter;9/1/95, Vol. 95 Issue 28, p1
Discusses some of the policy problems that derive from the uncertainty about the trend in the gross domestic product (GDP) in the United States. Use of consumption to track movements in trend GDP; Per capita income in the US between 1954 and 1994; Cyclical component of GDP during the same period.
- Country Intelligence: Report: Mexico. // Mexico Country Monitor;Jan2014, p1
The article provides an outlook and assumption of the economic and financial condition of Mexico for 2014. The drug-related violence undermines the business sentiment and investment while some could impact the economic activity. The government spending will increase by 9.3 percent while changes...
- What is the Relationship Between the Government, Exports, and GDP Growth? The Jamaican.. Elliott, Dawn Richards; Palmer, Ransford W. // Studies in Comparative International Development;Summer99, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p40
Examines the relationship between government consumption, gross domestic product (GDP) and export growth in Jamaica. Role of the state in the economic growth; Impact of government consumption on GDP and export growth; Contribution of textile products in the development of trade.
- Economic Activity. // Economic Trends (07482922);Oct99, p9
Focuses on the final estimate of the gross domestic product growth in the United States in the second quarter of 1999. Reflection of the downward revision on a lower estimate of inventory accumulation and a higher amount of imports; Strength of consumer spending and demand; Possibility that the...
- Total output, income, and spending. // Economic Indicators;Mar1999, p1
No abstract available.
- TOTAL OUTPUT, INCOME, AND SPENDING. // Economic Indicators;Mar2003, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p1
Presents information and graphical representations of total output, income and spending in the United States in 2002. Gross domestic product; Output, price, costs and profits of nonfinancial corporate businesses; National income; Real personal consumption expenditures.
- TOTAL OUTPUT, INCOME, AND SPENDING. // Economic Indicators;Apr2003, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the total output, income and spending of the U.S. in the first quarter of 2003. Percentage increase of gross domestic product; Real personal consumption expenditures; Real private fixed investment by type.
- BASIC STATISTICS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM (2002). // OECD Economic Surveys: United Kingdom;Mar2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 3, preceding p0
Provides information on topography, people, government and economy of Great Britain in 2002. Total agricultural and non-agricultural land areas; Gross domestic product (GDP) recorded; Percentage of public consumption in the GDP; Main commodity exports and imports.