- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Aug2005, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p1
This section presents a comparative table of GDP growth and inflation in central European countries in the year 2003, 2004, and the first quarter of year 2005.
- TURKEY: DATA & FORECASTS. // Middle East Monitor: East Med;Jun2006, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p5
The article forecasts the economic condition in Turkey. In 2006, the country's account deficit increases due to high domestic demand growth and falling interest rates. Its inflation rate also increases, while its gross national product growth is moderate. A graph depicting the performance of key...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Oct2004, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p1
This article presents information on economic indicators indicating regional growth in countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam. The economic indicators being analysed are: Real gross domestic product growth and inflation.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia, Ukraine & Baltics;Jul2004, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p1
This article presents statistics regarding GDP growth rate, inflation and C/A balance in various countries. The countries whose statistics are compared includes Russia, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
- 100bps Rate Cut, 200bps To Go. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Jun2009, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p11
The article presents an economic outlook on the rate cuts in Namibia for 2009. It forecasts a further 200bps of cuts for the remainder of the year which brings interest rates down to 6% by the end of 2009. Moreover, the bid for its easing is sustained by the predictions for a decline in...
- Latin America Banking Sector Outlook. // Mexico Commercial Banking Report;2011 1st Quarter, Issue 1, p18
The article discusses the economic forecasts on the banking industry in Latin America for 2011. It highlights that commercial banking sector in Peru has the largest potential from an investment outlook. It states that real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth and inflation are the most key...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Aug2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p1
Presents a chart depicting the regional economic indicators in Southeast Asia. Value of the real gross domestic product (GDP) in the Philippines; Inflation rate in Malaysia; Percentage of the GDP in Vietnam.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Sep2002, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p1
Presents a chart depicting the regional economic indicators of South East Asia. Real Gross Domestic Product growth of Indonesia; Inflation rate of the Philippines; Percentage of the Gross Domestic Product of Thailand.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p1
Presents statistics of economic indicators of Southeastern Asian countries between 2000-2004. Gross domestic growth; Percentage of inflation; Current account balance.