Interest Rates To Continue Rising
- DOMINICAN REPUBLIC INFLATION. // Market: Latin America;Aug2005, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p1
Presents a graphical representation of the consumer price index and rate of inflation of the Dominican Republic from 1995 to 2004.
- Decomposing Inflation. Bauer, Andrew; Haltom, Nicholas; Peterman, William // Economic Review (07321813);2004 1st Quarter, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p39
Presents information on the decline of the core consumer inflation rate in the U.S. as of the first quarter of 2004. Analysis of the core components of the consumer price index and the personal consumption expenditures price index which measures the rate of consumer inflation; Factors which...
- Inflation Well Under Control. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Oct2006, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p5
The article focuses on broad consumer price inflation in Brazil which had risen by 3.84% in August 2006, well below the 4.5% target of the central bank. The transportation segments provided the biggest contributions including ethanol auto fuel, the price of which dropped by 0.8% compared with a...
- November CPI Unchanged; Core Rate Unchanged. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/18/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32530, p2
The article reports on a data released by the Labor Department on December 15, 2006 which disclosed the unchanged overall consumer price index (CPI) in November while the core rate of inflation was also flat in the U.S. The unaltered CPI level was supported by a continued decline in energy...
- Inflationary Pressure Falls. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jan2006, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p4
The article discusses the economic conditions of Vietnam. Inflation in Vietnam will moderate over the forecast period, despite soaring prices in 2005. There are three major factors behind the increase in inflation in 2005. The main reason was the government's decision to cut oil price subsidies...
- Subdued Inflation In 2009. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Jul2009, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p1
The article focuses on the consumer price index (CPI) of Qatar released by the Qatar Statistics Authority (QSA). It notes that the decline of Qatar's CPI depicts the rapid transition from a climate of high inflation to deflation. The QSA reports that CPI plummeted by 7.3% in January 2009...
- Oil fuels inflation. // OECD Observer;Sep2005, Issue 251, p8
The article reports on the inflation in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation & Development consumer price index. Inflation climbed 2.8% in the 12 months to August 2005, up from 2.2% year-on-year in June. An increase in energy prices is mainly responsible for this rise.
- INCREASE OF CONSUMER PRICES IN ROMANIA IN THE FIRST YEAR AS A MEMBER STATE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. Eugenia, Harja // Annals of the University of Oradea, Economic Science Series;2008, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p863
This analysis deals with several theoretical aspects about how prices' inflation is measured in Romania, the role of national and harmonized indices of consumer prices as well as the main conceptual differences between such indices. The analysis of harmonized ICP in Romania in the 11 years since...
- South Africa's inflation rose 0,3 percent month-on-month to 5,0 percent in July 2015. // African Business News;8/19/2015, p1
No abstract available.