RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA
- RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Sep2006, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p10
The article provides updates concerning the economy of Estonia as of September 2006. The Parliament will hold a session to elect a president. The manufacturing industry was the single most important contributor to gross domestic product growth. The strength of the banking system contributes to a...
- Estonia EUR 07 Still Attractive. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/7/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the economic conditions in Estonia as of April 7, 2003. Growth of gross domestic product in the fourth quarter of 2002; Role of the proximity of Estonia to the Scandinavian and European Union countries on the economic growth of the country; Hopes of the country to join the European...
- Reforms Should Bear Fruit. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia, CIS & Baltics Monitor;Aug2002, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the economic condition in Estonia. Percentage of the growth in real gross domestic product; Views of the International Monetary Fund on the country; Stability in the financial sector.
- Estonia: Economic Contraction To Be Worst Since 1993. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/19/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p16
The article provides an economic forecast for Estonia through 2013. Analysts have reportedly revised down Estonia's medium-term growth outlook to reflect increasingly negative trends in the consumer, industrial, capital market and export sectors of the economy. They forecast the country's gross...
- Country Intelligence: Report: Estonia. // Estonia Country Monitor;Oct2013, p1
The article presents information on the prospects of the economic condition in Estonia. The economic condition has slowed down and the outlook for 2013 remains mute. The outlook for business investment remains favorable and the gross domestic product (GDP) was driven by domestic demand in 2012....
- Estonia Q1 GDP contraction confirmed. // Regional Today;06/11/2013, p1
The article reports that Estonia's gross domestic product rose by 1.1 percent in the first quarter of 2013 compared to a 3.7 percent growth in the previous three-month period as value of construction decelerated sharply during the period.
- Estonia Q4 economic growth slows. // Regional Today;
The article reports that in a statement made on March 11, 2013, Statistics Estonia said that the gross domestic product of Estonia increased a seasonally and working-day adjusted 0.9 percent sequentially in the fourth quarter of 2012, slower than the 1.6 percent noted in the third quarter.
- Estonia: External Adjustment Challenge. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/15/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p18
The article presents an outlook on the performance of the economy of Estonia as of January 2007. According to analysts, the external current account of the country, as a proportion of gross domestic product (GDP), probably registered a fifth consecutive double-digit deficit in 2006. They also...
- Estonia GDP revised up in Q1. // Regional Today;6/10/2014, p1
The article reports that the gross domestic product (GDP) of Estonia declined to 1.4% year-over-year in the first three months of 2014, a slower rate of fall than the preliminary estimate of a 1.9% decline.