- Leader Biography. // Vietnam Country Review;2009, p33
The article offers information on the political career of the Prime Minister Phan Van Khai of Vietnam.
- Leader Biography/Photograph. // Vietnam Country Review;2001/2002, p21
Provides information on Phan Van Khai, Prime Minister of Vietnam. Date of birth; Place of birth; Previous positions.
- VIETNAM: BMI Political Risk Ratings. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2005 3rd Quarter, p4
The article reports that Vietnamese prime minister Phan Van Khai has declared support for Australia to join a new East Asia Summit, due to meet in Malaysia. During a visit to Canberra, Khai said he would attempt to convince other members of the Association of South East Asian Nations to back...
- Vietnam leader visits US. Skeffington, Robert; Le Mesurier, Kristen; Tandukar, Amita // BRW;6/30/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p81
Reports on the visit of Vietnam Prime Minister, Phan Van Khai to the U.S.
- Strong rand more hindrance than help. Nevin, Tom // African Business;Nov2009, Issue 358, p64
The article presents information on the views presented by governor Tito Mboweni, of South Africa's Reserve Bank (SARB), at the institution's 89th annual general meeting. Mboweni said that inflation should continue moderating, but the pace of decline may be limited by high electricity tariff...
- Political Conditions. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Vietnam Country Review;2013, p9
The article offers information on political condition of Vietnam post the election of Phan Van Khai and Tran Duc Luong as new Prime Minister and President, respectively in 1997.
- Technomic sees tough economic times ahead for same-store sales. WALKUP, CAROLYN // Nation's Restaurant News;7/9/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 27, p1
The article forecasts economic and business conditions for same-store restaurant sales in the U.S. based on the Technomic 2008 Trends and Directions conference held in Illinois. Ron Paul, president and chief executive of Technomic highlighted the effects of inflating commodity prices, a slowing...
- Chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2006 1st Quarter, p5
This article presents a forecast for practical politics, policy sciences, and foreign relations in Vietnam in 2006 under Prime Minister Phan Van Khai. The administration intends to forge ahead with economic and industrial reforms. Diplomatic relations and trade relations with the U.S. has...
- VIETNAM: Country Forecast: Political Framework. // Political Risk Yearbook: Vietnam Country Report;2006, p29
Presents an analysis and prediction on the government and politics in Vietnam. Explanation that President Tran Duc Luong control's the country's foreign policy; Phan Van Khai is the prime minister and controls the government; Control by the Communist Party of Vietnam of the government;...