- FOREIGN RELATIONS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Lesotho;Oct2005, p5
Focuses on the international relations of the Kingdom of Lesotho. Membership in regional economic organizations and other international agencies; Countries that retain resident diplomatic missions in Lesotho; Efforts of Lesotho to restore its ties with the People's Republic of China.
- Foreign Relations. // Jordan Country Review;2012, p57
The article provides information on the foreign relations of Jordan as of 2012 including the country's international economic relations and policy, regional economic assumptions and military ties.
- Regionalism and layered governance: The choice of trade institutions. Yarbrough, Beth V.; Yarbrough, Robert M. // Journal of International Affairs;Summer94, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p95
Reports on the possible role of regionalism in postwar security and trade institutions. Theories and approaches; Situation of the world political economy; Defining trade institutions; Institutional dilemmas; Layered lateralisms in trade.
- FOREIGN RELATIONS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Republic of Namibia;Feb2005, p13
Discusses Namibia's foreign policy as of February 2005. Efforts of the country to promote regional integration in South Africa; Date of membership to the United Nations; Membership to the British Commonwealth.
- Chapter 5: BRAZIL AND THE CARIBBEAN IN A CHANGING REGIONAL ENVIRONMENT: Challenges And Prospects. Kirton, Mark // CARICOM Options: Towards Full Integration into the World Economy;2006, p89
Chapter 5 of the book "Caricom Options: Towards Full Integration Into the World Economy" is presented. It explores the challenges and prospects associated with the altering regional economic environment of Brazil and Caribbean region. It analyzes the impact of the relations between Brazil and...
- A checklist for forming a regional development organization. Loedding, Peter A. // Economic Development Review;1998, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p35
Features the Susquehanna Alliance, an alliance of organizations aimed at improving economic development in Pennsylvania. Six operating divisions of the alliance; Reasons for forming the alliance; Conclusion.
- Regional Subnationalism in Canada and the Social Meaning of New Organisations. Adria, Marco // British Journal of Canadian Studies;2008, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p153
The modernist view is that nationalism is the political alignment of a national culture with a state. Of particular relevance to modernist approaches to nationalism is the role of technology, including sociotechnical technologies such as organisations, in shaping nations and nationalism. This...
- Foreign Relations. // Belize Country Review;2012, p49
The article provides information on the foreign relations of Belize as of 2012 including the country's international economic relations and policy, regional economic assumptions, and military ties.
- ASEAN Plus Three and the Rise of Reactionary Regionalism. Beeson, Mark // Contemporary Southeast Asia: A Journal of International & Strate;Aug2003, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p251
The course of regional integration in East Asia has been shaped by a complex mix of internal and external factors. Although the emergence of initiatives like "ASEAN Plus Three" appears to indicate that East Asia is assuming a more independent and regionally-oriented place in the international...