RISK SUMMARY: LATVIA
- RISK SUMMARY: LATVIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p11
The article presents economic and political risk assessment for Latvia for 2007 and 2008. The country receives a political risk rating of 84.8. The possibility that the disagreement over presidential nomination will cause political instability is minimal. Annual inflation rate for 2007 is...
- Political Risk Index. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Dominican Republic Country Review;2013, p22
The Political Risk Index covering all countries around the world in 2013 is presented.
- Political Risk Index. // Eritrea Country Review;2013, p20
The article offers information on the political risk index of several countries, as of July 2013, including the downgrade of some Middle Eastern countries due to political instability, the civil war and unrest in Syria and Yemen, and the increasing criminal rate in Mexico.
- Partner Links. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Congo, DRC Country Review;2013, p133
The sources cited within this issue are presented including online links as of 2013.
- Political Risk Index. // Bangladesh Country Review;2013, p29
The article presents an overview of the political risk index of Bangladesh and other countries.
- Bibliography. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Lebanon Country Review;2013, p297
The sources cited within this issue are presented including the web sites Elections Around the World (www.electionworld.org) and the United Nations Human Development Report (www.undp.org/hdro) and the publication "1998-1999 World Resources Guide to the Global Environment," by the World Resources...
- Latin America Monitor. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Oct2015, Vol. 32 Issue 10, preceding p1
A country report for Southern Cone region country is presented from publisher Business Monitor International Ltd. on political risk and macroeconomic prospects with topics including gross domestic product of Argentine, economic development of Chile, and regional economic indicators.
- INDIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Sep2006, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p2
The article presents a country risk summary for India for 2006. The nuclear energy cooperation treaty with the U.S. is expected to be approved by the U.S. Congress after President George Bush's visit to the country in March. India's sovereign debt rating has been upgraded by Fitch. Tax revenues...
- When it comes to risk ratings, Greece is still the word. Bradford, Hazel // Pensions & Investments;7/23/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p12
The article presents the report of financial services tools and service provider Axioma Inc. that details the risk ratings of countries worldwide. According to Axioma, the risk ratings of the second quarter of 2012 declined globally except Greece. Moreover, it states that the risk rating of...