DATA & FORECASTS
- REGIONAL. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Sep2005, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p8
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators for South East Asian countries. Nominal Gross Domestic Product of India for 2004; Real Gross Domestic Product growth of Sri Lanka for 2005; Trade balance of Pakistan for 2006.
- DATA & FORECASTS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Dec2005, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p4
The article presents statistical information on economic indicators and forecasts in Russia from 2001 to 2006 including gross domestic product, primary fiscal balance, consumer prices and trade balance.
- Trade deficit widened in Dec. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/ 7/2014, pA02
The trade gap grew to $38.7 bil from $34.6 bil in Nov., more than the $36 bil expected. Imports rose by 0.3% while exports fell 1.8%. The report spurred some economists to expect a modest downward revision to Q4 GDP growth.
- BMI FORECASTS. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Nov2003, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p6
Presents economic forecast of South Africa, as of November 1, 2003. Percentage of real gross domestic product; Amount of trade balance and current account balance; Institutions forecasting the economic condition of the nation.
- Where Next For The Hang Seng? // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/23/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 43, p7
Reports on the performance of Hang Seng stock index in Hong Kong, China. Factors that influence the gains of Hang Seng; Forecasted gross domestic product growth in 2004; Performance of other economic indicators.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Feb2004, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p1
The article presents regional economic indicators for different countries. In Indonesia, the real GDP growth for the year 2002 was 3.7%. The estimated GDP growth in 2003 was 3.7% and the forecasted real GDP growth for the year 2004 is 4.0%. In Malaysia, the real GDP growth for the year 2002 was...
- Recession By 2010. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Feb2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p4
This article provides an outlook for the performance of the economy of Argentina in 2009. According to Business Monitor International (BMI), economic data suggests that the economic slowdown is intensifying in the country. BMI expects a downturn in real gross domestic product (GDP) growth. The...
- Part Two - Indicators for OECD Member countries. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jan2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 1, p29
Presents tabular and graphical representations of short-term economic indicators for Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development member countries and for the Euro area as of January 2005. Gross domestic product; Indices of production; Unemployment.
- Part Four - Comparative tables. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jan2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 1, p251
Presents tabular representations of main economic indicators for Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development member countries as of January 2005. Gross domestic product; Foreign direct investment flows; Foreign trade.