Exports Drive Growth
- July 2004. Hansen, Jay // Business Credit;July/August, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p43
Presents charts and tables depicting economic indicators in the U.S. and other selected countries as of July 2004. Economic growth, International interest rates; U.S. bankruptcy rates and inflation; Statistics on international unemployment.
- August 2004. Hansen, Fay // Business Credit;July/August, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p44
Presents charts depicting economic indicators in the U.S. and other selected countries as of August 2004. Economic growth; International interest rates; U.S. bankruptcy rates and inflation; International unemployment; Credit briefings.
- IMF: economy is stable, but growth will fall. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/2/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 48, p32
The article reports that despite the economic stability of Morocco, growth will likely fall in 2005 according to the International Monetary Fund. Growth in gross domestic product and low inflation in 2004 are the factors that will lead to economic improvement. According to the fund, the...
- Statistical Appendix. // Spring Report;2002, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p122
Presents tabular presentation of several economic indicators in European countries. Main macroeconomic indicators of Slovenia; Value added by activities and gross domestic product; Gross domestic product and primary incomes; Expenditure on gross domestic product; Main aggregates of national...
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Mauritius;Jan2005, p5
Presents information on the economic conditions of Mauritius as of January 2005. Estimate on the gross domestic product at market prices in 2004; Sectors that drove economic growth; Challenges currently faced by the Mauritian economy.
- A golden age. Côté, Marcel // CA Magazine;Dec2006, Vol. 139 Issue 10, p64
The article talks about the global economic developments. According to the author, gross domestic product in industrialized countries like Canada, has increased at an average rate of 2% to 3% annually while improved well being at their stage of development was more or less divorced from economic...
- International Perspectives. // Survey of Current Business;Jun2004, Vol. 84 Issue 6, pD-73
Presents a chart of global economic indicators for the period of February 2003 to April 2004, including unemployment rate, short-term interest rate and real gross domestic product.
- Part Two - Indicators for OECD Member countries. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jan2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 1, p29
Presents tabular and graphical representations of short-term economic indicators for Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development member countries and for the Euro area as of January 2005. Gross domestic product; Indices of production; Unemployment.
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Albania;July2005, p4
Focuses on the economy of Albania. Unemployment rate; Household income; Free market reforms; Gross domestic product; Agricultural sector.