- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Apr2005, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
This article presents various economic indicators for Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam. The article presents the gross domestic product and the consumer price inflation for these countries.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Nov2004, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p1
The article presents information on economic indicators of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. The article presents real gross domestic product growth for the year 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003.
- Final 4Q GDP Shows 6.3% Contraction. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/27/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 13, p12
The article reports on the condition of the gross domestic production (GDP) of the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2008 fiscal year. It states that the quarter's GDP revision showed a 6.3 percent contraction. Moreover, GDP prices increased 0.5 percent. The implication of the fourth quarter GDP...
- ÄÃ‡ BORÃ‡LANMA VE ENFLASYON ETKÄLESÄMÄ: TÃœRKÄYEÃ–RNEÄžÄ. ULUSOY, Ahmet; ERDEM, Havvanur Feyza // Journal of Management & Economics Research;Jan2014, Issue 22, p122
Borrowing is one of the applied ways to supply the financing needs of the state. The state provides borrowing from its sources such as supplies foreign sources. In particular, after the middle of 1980s it is remarkable that mainly it is resorted to sources of the country for the financing of...
- Philippines: Growth Disappoints, But Outlook Solid. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/4/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 33, p11
The article analyzes the gross domestic product (GDP) growth in the Philippines. GDP growth has declined in the third quarter of 2006 from 5.8 percent in the second quarter to 4.8 percent. The growth on a seasonally-adjusted q-o-q basis is just 0.3 percent after a revised expansion of 2.0...
- CHINA: BMI Forecasts. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Jun2004, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p5
The article presents information on the economic forecast of China for the year 2004 according to the BMI source. The chart shows a calculation of the population of China, Nominal GDP, GDP per capita, Fixed Asset Investment, Industrial production and related economic indicators.
- Not Exactly a Normal Recovery. Johnson, Robert // Morningstar StockInvestor;8/15/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p10
The author discusses the key indicators that show potential development for economic recovery in the U.S. He mentions that the inflation adjusted gross domestic product grows above three per cent and considers above from the mild 2001 and 1990 recessions recoveries. In this regard, the author...
- RISK SUMMARY: GUATEMALA. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Feb2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p7
The article provides an overview of political risk, economic risk and business environment in Guatemala. Unidad de la Esperanza Nacional (UNE) member Manuel Baldizï¿½n went to the U.S. on December 6, 2008 after receiving death rates. The main threats to real GDP growth forecast of 1.8 percent...
- EGYPT: MACROECONOMIC DATA AND FORECASTS. // Egypt Business Forecast Report;2005 3rd Quarter, p2
This article presents macroeconomic data and forecasts for Egypt. The real GDP growth rate for the year 1998 was 4.9%, for the year 1999 it was 6.3%, for the year 2000 it was 5.1, for the year 2001 it was 3.5%, for the year 2002 it was 3.0%, for the year 2003 it was 3.1%, for the year 2004 it...