RISK SUMMARY: LAOS
- RISK SUMMARY: TURKEY. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;May2005, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p12
This article focuses on the political and economic risks in Turkey. The Turkish government has announced that it will shortly sign the additional protocol that extends its existing EU customs union protocol to the 10 new EU members. There is little overt threat to the government at present given...
- RISK SUMMARY: HONDURAS. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Jul2009, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p7
The article assesses the country risk of Honduras. It expects the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to grant a standby loan arrangement for Honduras. It outlines factors that may force the authorities to allow the depreciation of the Honduran lempira against the U.S. dollar. It discusses the...
- POLAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;May2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p2
The article presents the risk summary of Poland including the ruling of the Civic Platform, the public debt condition, and the concessionaires at BNK Petroleum.
- Country Risk Summary: THAILAND. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p2
Presents a country risk summary of Thailand. Operation of foreign-linked terrorist organizations in the country's muslim dominated southern regions; Expansion in real gross domestic products of Thailand; Country's foreign policy with Myanmar.
- Country Risk Summary: VIETNAM. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p6
Presents a country risk summary of Vietnam. Landmark trial that should set a precedent for the country's legal system; Percentage increase in the country's real gross domestic product during first five months of 2003; Applause of government's reform efforts by international rating agency...
- Country Risk Summary: MYANMAR. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p8
Presents a country risk summary of Myanmar. Suppression of democracy by the military regime in Myanmar; Economic problems faced by the country; Imposition of economic sanctions and trade restrictions on Myanmar.
- RISK SUMMARY. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Dec2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p4
A country risk analysis for Brazil as of December 2010 is presented, including political, economic and business environment risks.
- Business Environment - Port Development Ahead. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Dec2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p5
A business risk analysis for Brazil as of December 2010 is presented.
- Country Risk Summary: SERBIA & MONTENEGRO. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Dec2002, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p8
Presents country risk ratings for Serbia and Montenegro province of Yugoslavia as of December 2002. Arrest of suspected criminals regarding their plans to murder the prime minister of Serbia; Effect of global economic recession on Serbia and Montenegro; Increase in the organized crime in Serbia.