RISK SUMMARY: CZECH REPUBLIC
- CZECH REPUBLIC: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p6
The article offers news briefs in Czech Republic including the political risk, economic risk and business.
- CZECH REPUBLIC: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p6
The article offers information on the political and economic conditions of Czech Republic such as the approval of the austerity bill by the Czech Senate on November 12, 2010, the statement of World Bank senior economist Kaspar Richter that the country has good macro outlook and low public debt,...
- Country Risk Summary: CZECH REPUBLIC. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Nov2002, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p8
Presents news items related to the political and economic condition of the Czech Republic as of November 2002. Opposition to the proposed tax rise by some of the coalition partners of the country's Social Democratic government; Economic implications of the damages caused by the August 2002 flood.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Prague Business Journal;3/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p2
Presents news concerning the economic and political conditions in the Czech Republic as of March 2003. Economic growth rate; Telecommunications industry; Cabinet proposal for an increase in monthly viewer license fees paid to Czech Television.
- Czech Republic. // Background Notes on Countries of the World 2003;Feb2003 Czech Republic, p1
Presents information on Czech Republic. Geographical features of the country; Economy of the country as of February 11, 2003; Government and political conditions of the country.
- the Czech Republic: Country Forecast: Comment & Analysis. // Political Risk Yearbook: Czech Republic Country Report;2005, p11
Analyzes conditions in the Czech Republic as of January 2004. Comment and analysis on domestic issues; Political situation; International relations.
- PROFILE. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Czech Republic;Aug2010, p2
The article presents facts about the geography, people, government and economy of the Czech Republic. The country has a total area of 78,864 square kilometers, with low mountains to the north and south, and hills in the west. Its annual population growth rate is 0.1%, 94% of which are Czech, and...
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Prague Business Journal;4/21/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p2
Reports on economic and political developments in Czech Republic from April 21-27, 2003. Improvement in the construction industry; Deflation in the Czech economy; Draft amendment to a bill on mandatory army service.
- CZECH REPUBLIC: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;
The article reports on the political, economic, and business environment risks in Czech Republic including the Finance Minister Miroslav Kalousek who announced an intention to reforming the nation's state pension system by 2012, consumer price inflation (CPI) which entered at 1.9 percent...