RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY
- 3G delay distracting potential buyers. // Flare (Pakistan);6/15/2012, p13
The article offers information on the delay in the launch of the third generation (3G) spectrum mobile telecommunication technology in Pakistan. It states that the failure of launching of the 3G spectrum till the end of June 30, 2012 will widen budget deficit of the country. It mentions that the...
- Smaller is Better: How Small Satellites Have become a Compelling Option. Wainscott-Sargent, Anne // VIA Satellite;7/1/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p8
The article discusses the growing use of small satellites in the telecommunication industry. It is mentioned that small satellites presents cost-effective solutions for low Earth orbit science, research and Earth observation missions. Also, the satellites cater to the demands for military and...
- ROMANIAN AGRICULTURE ADJUSTING TO THE NEW STRATEGIC GUIDELINES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. ZAHIU, Letitia; DACHIN, Anca // Bulletin of the University of Agricultural Sciences & Veterinary;2008, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p420
Romania's agriculture faces the difficulties of the process of implementing the CAP mechanisms, of structural and performance gaps compared to the EU and also of the risks and uncertainty generated by market instability and the food crisis in the world. The CAP mechanisms in the period 2007-2013...
- GSMA And Operators Work To Improve Mobile Access And Affordability Across Africa And The Middle East. // African Business News;3/18/2014, p15
The article reports that senior leaders from eight major mobile operator groups, serving Africa and the Middle East, plan to cooperate on network infrastructure sharing initiatives to provide Internet and mobile broadband access to unserved rural communities and drive down the cost of mobile...
- Awaiting a mail revival instinct. // Precision Marketing;9/19/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p9
Comments on the economic status of Ireland. Growth rate; Amount of deficit of the Irish Post Office; Description of the financial status of the online and mobile communications industry.
- A HISTORICAL ANALYSIS OF THE COMMON AGRICULTURAL POLICY. BALACEANU, Cristina // Scientific Papers: Management, Economic Engineering in Agricultu;2013, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p25
Agriculture is perceived by the EU as occupying a special place in its economic and social structure, because of its content and its relevance at the level of each individual. Consequently, the EU sustains that the relative poverty of a high proportion of its agricultural and rural population...
- Consumers Want Nerd-free, Hands-free Technology. Lopez, Ed // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p30
Focuses on the growing market for hands-free accessories for mobile communication devices. What fueled sales of the accessories; Reason for the lukewarm stance of telecommunication carriers to hands-free devices; Main attributes sought by consumers from the accessories.
- Portable Numbers For Mobile Phones. Drucker, Elliott // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p12
Discusses number portability for mobile phones in the U.S.. Limitations of local number portability; Details on the operation of local number portability; Benefits of portable number class.
- Scanning... // Mobile Radio Technology;Aug2001, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p59
Reports developments in the mobile radio industry in United States as of August 2001. Selection of Intergraph Public Safety to provide a records management system for law enforcement; License given to New World System software for IBM iSeries 400 platform; Certification of the American Mobile...