- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Jan2005, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
This article presents statistical information on economic indicators for the central European countries as of January 1, 2005.
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Orange County Business Journal;9/5/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p11
Reports on the positive economic outlook for Southern California, for the third quarter of year 2005.
- Favouring Domestic Demand Plays. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p1
The article offers an economic forecast for Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) from 2010-2015. It cites that the recovery in the aftermath of the global financial crisis spurred by the collapse of Lehman Brothers has confirmed that Turkey and Poland are the best-positioned economies in the region....
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;
The article presents the regional economic indicators in Central Europe and Baltic States for 2008-2011.
- Your Favorite Economic Indicator? Barkey, Patrick M. // Indiana Business Magazine;Jul2007, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p6
The article reflects on the business spending which is considered an important part of economic indicators in Indiana. The author chooses business spending, because as an industrially focused state selling plenty of capital goods to businesses around the world, its citizens are suffering for it....
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Jun2005, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p1
This article presents tabular information representing various economic indicators of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea.
- Germany's Future Political Challenges. Crawford, Beverly // German Politics & Society;Winter2005, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p69
Presents a fictitious scenario that aims to project an economic future for Germany. Method that can be used to predict how events would have unfolded even if facts have been changed; Relative certainties in which the fictitious scenario rely; Factors regarding the state of the German economy...
- Databank. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/27/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 26, p40
Presents several charts on economic forecasts and economic indicators in Middle East countries for 2002 and 2003.
- Reasons for Optimism. Larson, Paul // Morningstar StockInvestor;10/15/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p1
The article presents the stand of the author on having a positive tone and seeing encouraging things in the economy and the markets in the U.S. He states that with his views, he got strange looks from the audience when he spoke at a conference. He is optimistic that the economic outlook appears...