End Of Quotas To Hit Thai Garment Makers
- GDP Size & Its Impact on World Economy. Haraoka, Naoyuki // Economy, Culture & History Japan Spotlight Bimonthly;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p52
The article explores the relationship between the growth of a country's gross domestic product (GDP) and its effect on the world economy. According to the author, forecasts offer a prediction that the countries such as the U.S., European Union (EU), and China will become an important presence in...
- WTO cuts global trade forecast. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/24/2014, pA02
Global trade in goods will rise 3.1% this year, far less than the World Trade Organization predicted in April. The WTO blamed weaker GDP growth and import demand in the 1st half of '14, citing sluggish emerging markets, harsh U.S. weather and Japan's recovery-stalling tax hike. The WTO said that...
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Egypt Business Forecast Report;2012 1st Quarter, Issue 1, p53
The article offers information on the global economic forecasts from 2010 to 2016 including gross domestic product (GDP) growth, interest rate, and oil prices.
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2011 4th Quarter, Issue 4, p49
The article offers information on the forecasts for the global economy including the real gross domestic product (GDP) in various regions from 2009 to 2015, the aggregate growth in emerging markets, and the real GDP growth in developed states.
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Argentina Business Forecast Report;2012 1st Quarter, Issue 1, p45
The article provides an outlook for the global economy such as real gross domestic product (GDP) from 2010 to 2016.
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Colombia Business Forecast Report;2012 1st Quarter, Issue 1, p51
The article provides an outlook for the global economy such as real gross domestic product (GDP) and the real GDP growth consensus forecasts from 2010 to 2016.
- Chapter 5: BMI Global Assumptions. // West Caribbean Business Forecast Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p43
The article presents a global economic outlook, as of April 2012, based on the global assumptions of the Business Monitor International Ltd., such as forecasts on the growth of the real global gross domestic product in 2012.
- Global Assumptions. // Brazil Tourism Report;Q1 2012, Issue 1, p35
The article presents the international economic forecasts of other countries. It mentions the decrease of the growth forecasts due to European crisis to 3.1% from 3.2% in 2011 and will fall to 3.3 from 3.6% in 2012. It reports on the declension of gross domestic growth (GDP) in several European...
- Saudi Arabia expands impressively. // Market: Africa/Mid-East;Dec2005, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p6
The article focuses on the anticipated economic growth of Saudi Arabia in 2005. The gross domestic product of Saudi Arabia is anticipated to increase at about 6 percent. Consumers will benefit from the membership of the country to the World Trade Organization. Saudi Arabia's population is...