- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Oct2005, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p1
This section presents statistical data regarding the real gross domestic product growth, inflation and C/A balance for six South-East Asian countries.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Dec2005, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p1
This section presents tables which provides information on economic indicators in Southeast Asia. The factors covered are percentage of real gross domestic product (GDP) growth, inflation, C/A balance and GDP.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jan2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1
The article focuses on economic indicators of South East Asia as of January 1, 2004. Economic indicators of South East Asian countries for 2002, 2003 and 2004 has been compared. An estimation of economic indicators have been provided for the year 2005. Percentage of GDP growth have been provided...
- REGIONAL ECONOMIC OUTLOOK. Das, Sanchita Basu // Regional Outlook;2011/2012 Southeast, p81
The article presents a regional economic outlook for Southeast Asia. It states that Southeast Asian economic growth is predicted to decline in 2011 and 2012 following a strong condition in 2010. It says that a continues increase of aggregate inflation is expected in 2013. It adds that as a gross...
- THE ASEAN-10. Islam, M. Shahidul; Mya Than; Gaduh, Arya B.; Freeman, Nick J.; Lee Poh Onn; Rillo, Aladdin D.; Bhaskaran, Manu; Montreevat, Sakulrat // Regional Outlook;2005/2006 Southeast Asia, p87
Examines the economic condition of the member countries of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations in 2004. Factors that contributed to the economic growth of Brunei; Impact of the political deadlock in Cambodia on the country's economic performance; Ways by which Indonesia was able to...
- SOUTHEAST ASIAN ECONOMIES Towards Recovery and Deeper Integration. Hew, Denis // Southeast Asian Affairs;2005, p45
Explores the economic development of Southeast Asian countries. Percentage increase in gross domestic product of the region for 2004; Growth in Vietnamese economy; Influx of fixed investment in the region; Robustness in consumer spending.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Jan2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p1
Presents information on the economic condition of the South East Asian countries from the year 2000 to 2003. Percentage of growth in the countries' gross domestic product for all the three years; Inflation rate of the countries.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Sep2005, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p1
Presents a chart depicting the economic indicators of Southeast Asian countries. Percentage of the gross domestic product; Inflation.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jun2003, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p1
Presents an overview of various economic indicators for six countries of Southeast Asia for 2001 and 2002, and forecasts for 2003 and 2004 as of June 2003. Predicted real gross domestic product rate for the countries for 2003 and 2004; Inflation rate for the countries for 2001 and 2002;...