Country Risk Summary: THAILAND
- Final 1Q GDP Shows 1.4% Growth. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/27/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31666, p2
Real gross domestic product (GDP), the broadest measure of the economy's performance, rose at a 1.4% seasonally adjusted annual rate in the first quarter of 2003. That figure is the slowest rate of growth since the second quarter of 2002, when GDP rose 1.3%. The GDP figures released yesterday...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Apr2005, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
This article presents various economic indicators for Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam. The article presents the gross domestic product and the consumer price inflation for these countries.
- Powering Ahead. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2005, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p1
This article focuses on how Vietnam's economy grew by 7.2 percent in the first quarter of 2005. Vietnam still ranks among Asia's fastest-growing economies, with GDP growth to remain constant at 7.7 percent in 2005. However, after recording Q1 growth of just 7.2 percent, there are downside risks...
- Debt Exchange Grants Breathing Space. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Jul2003, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p8
Presents an economic outlook for Uruguay as of July 2003. Information on the gross domestic product; Expectations on the fiscal adjustment; Required extra fiscal effort.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Feb2004, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p1
Presents tabular representations of the economic indicators in Latin America as of February 2004. Real gross domestic product growth of Argentina; Inflation rate in Brazil; Current account balance of Chile.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Oct2004, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p1
The article presents regional indicators showing real gross domestic product in the countries of Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia and Albania.
- TOTAL OUTPUT, INCOME, AND SPENDING. // Economic Indicators;Nov2003, Vol. 108 Issue 11, p1
Presents statistics on total output, income and spending in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2003. Gross domestic product; Real gross domestic product; Implicit price deflators for gross domestic product.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p1
This article presents a list of the gross domestic product growth in various south east Asian countries for the year 2003, 2003 and 2004 as of May 1, 2004. The countries included are Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia and Philippines.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Jun2005, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p1
The article presents regional indicators of Asian economy. It presents data about gross domestic product. Indonesia registered top GDP. It also presents data on inflation.