- BMI FORECASTS. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Jul2004, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p6
This article presents some statistical data about GDP growth of South Africa as of July 01, 2004.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Jul2004, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p1
This article provides some statistical information about the GDP growth of Latin America as of July 01, 2004.
- Model liniar de regresie utilizat ï¿½n analiza PIB. Anghelache, Constantin; Pagliacci, Mario // Romanian Statistical Review;2011, Issue 11, p3
As we ascertain the evolutionary trend of the global economy, it becomes evident that strict analyses on the evolution of a certain micro or macro-economical indicator is no longer enough to describe the corresponding phenomenon, as the emphasis shifts towards the analysis of the correlations...
- GULF: Regional Macroeconomic Data. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Sep2004, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p11
The article presents economic indicators related to gulf. The macroeconomic data contains gross domestic product.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Aug2005, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p1
This section provides information on the real gross domestic product (GDP) for the years 2003-05, and also forecasts GDP for the year 2006 of some of the countries in South-East Europe. Some of the countries that are included in the list are: Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Albania and others.
- Unit Root Investigation of Greek Real Money Supply and GDP. Karpetis, Christos; Varelas, Erotokritos; Zikos, Spyros // International Advances in Economic Research;Nov2006, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p449
In this article, the time series of Greek real GDP and real money supply are investigated for the presence of a unit root, allowing for maximum two breaks which take place at an unknown point in time. This methodology is preferred to conventional Dickey & Fuller tests because the covered time...
- Additional Information About the NIPA Estimates. // Survey of Current Business;Sep2004, Vol. 84 Issue 9, pD-84
Provides information on the national income and product account estimates in the U.S. as of September 2004. Definition of the current-dollar gross domestic product (GDP); Components that can be decomposed upon changes in the current-dollar GDP; Formula used to calculate annual changes in...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Jun2004, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p1
The article presents a statistical representation of regional indicators of Central Europe for the year 2004 according to the national central banks. Percentage, of GDP growth of Czech Republic for the year 2004 is 2% while it was 3.1% in 2002. Percentage of inflation was 6 in the year 2002...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;May2005, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p1
This article focuses on economic indicators of European countries. The article lists Gross Domestic Product growth of several countries like Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Moldova and Tajikistan.