REGIONAL: Macroeconomic Data & Forecasts
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p1
The article presents regional indicators of various countries. Real gross domestic product (GDP) of Indonesia for 2002 was 3.7%, which is estimated to grow to 4.1% in 2003. GDP of Malaysia for 2002 was 4.1%, which is estimated to grow to 5.2% in 2003. GDP of Singapore for 2002 was 2.2%, which is...
- Stability Imperative For EU Convergence. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Feb2004, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p7
The article focuses on the Albanian economy. The economy has shown positive performance, which was reflected in their official 2003 GDP growth estimate of 4.0%. The finance package foresees a relatively moderate deficit of 4.8% of gross domestic product (GDP), relying upon assumptions of 6.0%...
- Q107 Inflation Remains Subdued. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Jun2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the economic forecast in Macedonia. There are no significant increase in economic activity in sight which reflects the lack of initiative by the government to push ahead with crucial structural reforms. Inflation will continue to slow throughout the year. Moreover a GDP...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Nov2003, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p1
Focuses on economic indicators of some countries in Asia as of November 1, 2003. Real gross domestic product growth observed in Thailand in 2001; Inflation rate reported in Malaysia in 2002; Predicted cash and account balance to be reported by Indonesia for 2003 and 2004.
- Political Risk Yearbook: Slovak Republic Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Slovak Republic Country Report;2006, p1
The article presents an economic forecast on the Slovak Republic from 2006-2010. Real gross domestic product growth is expected to be 4.9 % while inflation, 4.5%. In government affairs, troubles will benefit the center-left party Smer-Social Democracy, which has been gaining public approval...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Oct2004, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p1
Presents a tabular representation of the economic indicators of several Latin American countries from 2003 to 2005. Real gross domestic product growth rate; Inflation rate; Account balance.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Jul2003, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p1
Focuses on economic indicators of four countries in North East Asia and China as of July 1, 2003. Real GDP growth rate in 2001 and 2002; Predicted inflation rate for 2003 and 2004.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Mar2003, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p1
Presents statistics related to economic indicators of four countries of South Asia. Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate of four countries in 2001 and 2002; Forecast of GDP growth of 2003 and 2004; Percentage of consumer price inflation rate from 2001-2004 in four countries.
- Greece: Country Forecast: Highlights. // Political Risk Yearbook: Greece Country Report;2003, p3
Forecasts on the economic performance of Greece based on several political scenarios as of November 2002. Most likely governments and their probabilities; Risk to international businesses; Gross domestic product; Inflation.