Country Risk Summary: CAMBODIA
- RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Dec2005, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p5
Presents a political and economic country risk assessment of Ukraine as of January 19, 2006. The actions to be taken by the government to strengthen its bid in the World Trade Organisation and European Union. Strong tax and custom revenues that may affect the budget of the government were...
- Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltics. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Oct2015, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p2
A country report for Central Europe and Baltics as of October 2015 is presented from publisher BMI Research, with topics including regional economic growth, parliamentary election, and political risk.
- Country Risk Summary: GRENADA. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Sep2004, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p11
Reports on the political and economic risks in Grenada in September 2004. Key ongoing issue in the country following a closely fought election in November 2003; Economic growth of the country; Main drivers of the economic activity in Grenada.
- RISK SUMMARY: ROMANIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Jan2009, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p2
The article offers information related to economic development in Romania in 2008. Romania's short-term political risk rating was revised from 68.5 to 65.6 due to the elevated risk posed by the parliamentary election in November 30. The country's foreign reserves fell to US $38.2 billion in...
- Country Risk Summary: CAMBODIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p8
Presents political, economic and business risks faced by Cambodia as of April 2003. Political outlook of the country; Suggestions of International Monetary Fund to boost the country's economy; Concerns over the freedom of the country's mass media.
- CAMBODIA. Um, Khatharya // Southeast Asian Affairs;2008, p105
The article discusses the country of Cambodia's developments during the year 2007. The commune elections that took place in April with a victory for the Cambodian People's Party and the significance of the number of female political candidates elected to the commune council are considered....
- RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2006, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p2
Presents information on the political and economic risks and business conditions in Hungary in 2006. Possibility that the ruling Socialist party will win in the April elections; Projected gross domestic product growth; Improvement in the economic rating of the country boosted by the growth of...
- Dominican Republic. // International Country Risk Guide Annual: Dominican Republic;2012, p101
This report presents a country risk assessment for the Dominican Republic in 2012. The assessment provides the country's political, financial, economic and composite risk ratings. It offers a risk narrative of key events, political challenges and policy implications facing the country, including...
- Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Jul2013, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p1
The article offers news briefs related to political risk and macroeconomic prospects as of May, 2013. The center-right government of the Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (GERB) party won early parliamentary elections in Bulgaria on May 12, 2013. Investment grades of Turkish...