Country Risk Summary: VIETNAM
- Vietnam: Country Forecast: Comment & Analysis. // Political Risk Yearbook: Vietnam Country Report;2004, p11
Analyzes the political and economic conditions in Vietnam as of January 2004. Tax reinstated on interest and commission from certain accounts; Relations with the International Monetary Fund
- VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Sep2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the political and economic risks of Vietnam. It is believed that stern position of Hanoi on limiting religious freedom will continue to consider the U.S.-Vietnam relations after 14 people were detained due to a clash with police preventing them from rebuilding a church in...
- RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2012, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p4
The article offers information on the political, economic and business risk in Vietnam.
- Country Risk Summary: VIETNAM. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p6
Presents political, economic and business risks face by Vietnam as of April 2003. Political stability of the country; Factors contributing to growth in the country's economy; Significance of economic reforms for the country's economy.
- Clinton stalling Russian reform. Green, Stephen // Human Events;1/21/94, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the continued support of the Clinton Administration to Russia. Policy alteration made with the strong electoral showing of Russia's ultra-nationalists; Economic realities ignored in fashioning response to the election results; Conditions imposed by the International Monetary Fund...
- Lifting the embargo. Murphy, Jean V. // Traffic World;2/14/94, Vol. 237 Issue 7, p4
Editorial. Commends the move of President Bill Clinton to lift the trade embargo against Vietnam. Market potential for American companies in the country; Posting of economic growth comparable to other economies in the region; Readiness of transport and parcel services to enter the Vietnamese...
- U.S. companies ready and eager to cash in as Clinton lifts Vietnam trade embargo. James, Robert P. // Traffic World;2/14/94, Vol. 237 Issue 7, p16
Features reactions of American companies to the easing of trade restrictions with Vietnam by President Bill Clinton. Time frame for formulating rules governing trade; Optimism on the emulation of the performance of neighboring Asian economies; Prospects for the resumption of normal trade relations.
- Country Risk Summary: VIETNAM. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p6
Focuses on the economic and political conditions of Vietnam. Relation of the country with European Union; Inflation of the country; Problem in the country's foreign investment.
- Country Risk Summary: VIETNAM. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jan2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p6
Focuses on the economic and political conditions in Vietnam. Security threat in the country; Economic growth of the country; Decentralization of the authority which approve the construction of industrial parks.