Hyundai Plans Thai Production Plant
- Company Spotlight: Hyundai Motor Co. // MarketWatch: Automotive;March 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p13
Features Hyundai Motor Co., an automobile manufacturer in South Korea. Investment for building a manufacturing plant in Central Europe; Company overview; Business description; Products and services analysis.
- Hyundai backs away from report. Carey, Nick // Prague Business Journal;1/28/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p8
Reports that the Korean car manufacturer Hyundai Motor Co. has dismissed Czech Republic-based news agency CeskÃ¡ TiskovÃ¡ KancetÃ¡r's report regarding the construction of a plant by the Korean car manufacturer in Czech Republic. Information provided in the report; Misinterpretation of...
- Luring suppliers East. Frink, Lyle // Automotive News Europe;9/18/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 19, p2
The article reports on the competition among the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia in attracting automobile parts suppliers following the opening of the plant of Hyundai in Eastern Europe. Hyundai had a fixed site for its future plant complex in the eastern corner of the Czech Republic. The...
- Hyundai may get similar incentives as TPCA. Stewart, Michael // Automotive Industries;Dec2005, Vol. 185 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the plan of Hyundai Motor Co. to construct a new plant in the Czech Republic that would cost around 35-40 billion Czech Republic Koruna. Besides tax relief, Hyundai can count on money for creation of new jobs or purchase of land. Hyundai management said earlier that the...
- Hyundai plans Czech plant. Thorpe, Norman; Frink, Lyle // Automotive News Europe;10/3/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p3
Reports on the investment plan of Hyundai Motor Co. to construct an automobile assembly plant in the Czech Republic. Reason behind the decision of the firm to consider other industrial sites for the factory; Targeted number of units to be sold by Hyundai in 2005; Expansion of the firm in the U.S.
- Czech officials try to turn cabbage patch into plant site. Frink, Lyle // Automotive News Europe;11/28/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p4
This article reports on the efforts of the Czech government to accommodate a Hyundai car assembly plant as of November 2005. The Czech government is using cash and launching a public relations offensive as it tries to assemble a building site for a Hyundai car assembly plant. The challenge for...
- Hyundai buys Fairfield site. Fallon, Bill // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/20/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that Hyundai Motor Co. has purchased an industrial building at Fairfield, Connecticut, to convert the place into a planned Hyundai dealership.
- MORE THAN CHINA'S LEFTOVERS. Mitra, Kushan; Puliyenthuruthel, Josey // Business Today;12/27/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p70
The article focuses on the manufacturing industry in India. It notes that agriculture was outperformed by manufacturing industry. It states that companies including Nokia, a mobile phone manufacturer, Samsung, Hyundai Motors and General Motors, car makers, contributed to the growth of employment...
- Hyundai dealers get a better look into the factory. Beene, Ryan // Automotive News;3/21/2011, Vol. 85 Issue 6456, p20
The article reports that Hyundai Motor Co. will overhaul its manufacturing information technology developed by software giant SAP AG and will enable Hyundai dealers to track when a vehicle goes into production line, comes out and shipment.