THAILAND: BMI Forecasts
- Pushing risk to the limit. Byett, Anthony // Chartered Accountants Journal;Jul2006, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p43
The article focuses on the economic performance of New Zealand for year ending March 2006. The author expresses that if the country is equivalent to a company with its people as stakeholder or shareholder and with the widening current account balance deficit, the country is at risk for economic...
- THAILAND: BMI Forecasts. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;May2003, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p4
Presents forecasts of various economic indicators for Thailand, published in the May 2003 issue of the periodical 'Business Monitor International.' Expected external debt for the country in 2003 and 2004; Expected foreign reserves for 2003 and 2004; Predicted manufacturing output for 2003 and 2004.
- Ratings Outlook Upgrade Boosts Credibility. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Apr2007, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on the economic outlook in Bulgaria. The country's economy grew about 6.4 percent in 2006, which was mainly a result of ongoing strong expansion of the industrial sector during the first half of the year and a significant surge in fixed investment. With the country's economic...
- Regional Outlooks. // China Commercial Banking Report;Q4 2009, p19
The article presents a forecast on the condition of the regional commercial banking sector through 2010. It predicts the bank sectors with high levels of foreign debt in Central and Eastern Europe to continue to be hampered by a protracted deleveraging process and deteriorating asset quality...
- A modest set of proposals for resolving the international debt problem. Davidson, Paul // Journal of Post Keynesian Economics;Winter87/88, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p323
Proposes some ways to resolve the international debt problem. Analysis of trade deficits; Increase in taxes to reduce consumer spending; Economic dogma of conservative economists.
- NUMBERS IN THE NEWS. // Regional Today;
The article offers news briefs on the increase of Montenegro's trade deficit to 140.81 million euros in July 2013, decline of Albania's trade deficit to 24.04 billion Albanian lek (ALL) in July and reduction of Bulgaria's external debt to 37.462 billion euros in June.
- Iran. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/5/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p16
Announces an increase in Iran's external debt stock to $12,000 million in the second quarter which started March 21, 1998. Estimates for debt stocks on September 20, 1998; Trade balance of the country in the first half of the 1998/99 period.
- VIETNAM: MACROECONOMIC DATA AND FORECASTS. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2005 1st Quarter, p2
The article focuses on the macroeconomic data and forecasts for Vietnam, as of January 1, 2005. Information about country's nominal gross domestic product (GDP), population, GDP per capita, real GDP, industrial production, exports, imports, trade balance, foreign reserves and external debt are...
- UAE: MACROECONOMIC DATA AND FORECASTS. // UAE Quarterly Forecast Report;2004 2nd Quarter, p2
Presents information on economic indicators in the United Arab Emirates as of April 2004. Gross domestic product; Trade balance; Import; Total external debt; Oil export revenue.