Country Risk Summary: VIETNAM
- FINANCE. // Secured Lender;Sep2012, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p12
The article presents news briefs on financial risks worldwide. The recession in Southern Europe is getting increasingly severe in Spain and Italy and has spread to Cyprus where contraction activity is expected to be 2%, 1.8% and 1.3% respectively for 2012. Coface has placed the A4 assessments of...
- INSTYTUCJONALNE WYMIARY ZARZÄ„DZANIA RYZY-KIEM W DZIAÅALNOÅšCI PRZEDSIÄ˜BIORSTW. BURYTA, Roman // Transformacje;2012, Vol. 1-4 Issue 72-75, p103
Today's world described by Zygmunt Bauman as "Liquid Times" is subject to frequent and major transformations. Poland, as a part of the world"s economy, is also undergoing constant social and economic modernization. Part of this change is an adaptation of risk recognition and an assessment in the...
- Global risk report. // Treasury & Risk Management;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p80
Presents charts depicting changes in global risk profiles and economic outlooks as of November 1998. Includes country risk ratings in Kazakhstan; Impact of liquidity risk down grade in Malaysia; Stability of overall risk score in Panama.
- Fighting Net fraud. Santov, Tamar // CA Magazine;Oct2001, Vol. 134 Issue 8, p11
Discusses how to combat fraudulent investment sites on the Internet. Case of the phoney site launched by the Ontario Securities Commission; Terms to look out for to determine fraudulent sites; Convention about fraudulent solicitation of investors coordinated by the International Organization...
- Spurious Tests and Sign Reversals in International Economics. Haynes, Stephen E.; Stone, Joe A. // Southern Economic Journal;Apr82, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p868
This paper explores the econometric nature of the bias and illustrates its potential severity with U.S. trade flow data from 1955 to 1969. The analysis leads to two conclusions. First, the expected value of the restricted coefficient can lie outside the range of the two unrestricted coefficients...
- Negotiating the dangers ahead. Gottliebsen, Robert // BRW;06/29/98, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p8
Presents information on business and international economic concerns for Australia the week of June 29, 1998. Possible correction on Wall Street and its impact on Australia; Importance of the devaluation of the yen for the Japanese banking system; Japan failing to place a high value on return...
- Reflections on '95 and the challenges of '96 and beyond. Griffiths, Eldon // Business Forum;Winter/Spring96, Vol. 21 Issue 1/2, p3
Features a global economic perspective on 1995 and the challenges of 1996 and beyond. Japan; Korea; China; United States relationship with China; Middle East; Europe; Bosnia; Isolationism; Terrorism; Areas of concern.
- UK-Egypt trade links. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p22
Reports that Barbara Roche, the British Minister for Small Firms and Trade will head a business delegation on a five day trip to boost trade between Egypt and the United Kingdom. Egypt as a key trading partner in the Middle East.
- Update. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Feb2006, p16
The article offers world news briefs related to Internet fraud as of February 2006. People were arrested by the Bulgarian National Services to Combat Organized Crime for performing a global phishing operation. Results of a research predicted an increase in global manufacturer revenue for Network...