Country Risk Summary: CAMBODIA
- Cambodia. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p762
The article presents information on the socio-economic and political conditions in Cambodia. The population of Cambodia is 13,636,398 and population density is 195 per square meter. The ethnic groups include Khmer 90%, Vietnamese 5%, and Chinese 1%. The government type in Cambodia is...
- Cambodia. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p820
An encyclopedia entry for Cambodia is presented. The country has a constitutional monarchy type of government. Its population is 14,241,640 and has Phnom Penh as its capital. Its gross domestic product (GDP) is 25.9 billion U.S. dollars and its industries include tourism, wood and wood products...
- Gross Domestic Product. Kosarev, A.; Ponomarenko, A. // Problems of Economic Transition;Oct96, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p55
Focuses on the gross domestic product (GDP) of Russia in 1996. Decline in the real volume of GDP since 1995; Methods for calculation of GDP; Relationship between reduction of real GDP and decline in industrial output; Impact of change in GDP structure on employee salaries.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Sep2003, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p1
Presents a chart on the growth rate of gross domestic product of South East Asian countries for the years 2001 and 2002, and a forecast for the years 2003 and 2004, as published in the September 2003 issue of the periodical 'Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor.'
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p1
The section presents the economic indicators for the countries Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam. Percentage of the real GDP growth, inflation and current account balance of the countries are provided in the section.
- Taiwan GDP Firm. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p8
Reports on the growth of Taiwan's gross domestic product during the fourth quarter of 2002. Increase in Taiwanese government's 2003 growth forecast; Growth of country's exports in January 2003.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Jul2006, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p1
Presents a chart of the real GDP growth and inflation of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Paraguay and Uruguay.
- MACRO INDICATORS. // Warsaw Business Journal;11/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p22
Presents a chart depicting the macro indicators in Poland. Percentage real growth for the gross domestic product; Government debt yield as of November 15; Source of information.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Aug2003, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p1
The article presents regional indicators for various European countries. Indicators shown include growth in gross domestic product for different years.