Kao Corporation To Build New Plant In Thailand
- Kao steps up US toner resin production. // Colourage;Jul98, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p46
Reports on the expansion of the polyester-based toner resin facility of Kao Corp. in the U.S.
- Kao Going Prestige in China. Hirano, Koji // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/8/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the launching of cosmetics business by Kao Corp. in China. Establishment of ten stores in Shanghai and neighboring areas; Escalation of sales revenue; Plan of the firm to expand the product in the global market.
- Manufacturing picks up steam. Radke, Chuck // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/6/2002, Issue 322978, p19
Reports the expansion activity of the manufacturing sector in Tulare County, California. Construction of distribution centers; Ability to serve a large customer base; Step towards economic development.
- Reflecting Corporate Strategy in Manufacturing Decisions. Wheelwright, Steven C. // Business Horizons;Feb78, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p57
In spite of the fact that manufacturing frequently accounts for the majority of a firm's human and financial assets, top management often overlooks the role that operations can play in accomplishing corporate objectives. The problem is not that top management ignores manufacturing, but rather...
- APPENDIX B: Business Plan for a Manufacturing Business. // How to Write a Business Plan (9781413312805);2010, p229
A variety of forms and other aids related to a business plan for a manufacturing business that relate to chapters which appears in the book "How to Write a Business Plan" by Mike McKeever is presented.
- Kao and Kanebo to Merge Cosmetics Operations. // Chemical Week;10/29/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 39, p36
Reports on the plan of Kao and Kanebo to merge their respective cosmetics operations by 2007. Motive of Kanebo for planning to split its cosmetics divisions and related subsidiaries; Percentage of stake to be purchased by Kao in Kanebo; Objective of the merger plan.
- Kao Expanding Chemical Production Worldwide. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/20/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 20, p3
The article reports that Kao Corp. is investing a total of $98 million in its overseas production facilities for its chemical products business that includes oleochemicals, specialty chemicals and functional materials. The company plans to expand its chemical capacities as well as construct...
- Kanebo Ends Talks With Kao on Cosmetics Sale. Hirano, Koji // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/17/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the decision of Japanese retailer Kanebo to end negotiations for the sale of its cosmetics division to Kao Corp. Option of the company for the transfer of the business; Opposition of the labor union to the deal.
- Retailers embrace 'New General Market'. // Drug Store News;12/14/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p28
The article reports on two issues related to the retail industry in the U.S. as of December 14, 2015. Drug and discount retailers have reportedly adopted the New General Market concept due to the changes in consumer preferences and to gain an edge from competitors. Cosmetics company Biore's use...