Indonesia To Supply Mexican Power Plant
- Contract for the Isola di Porto Levante LNG terminal project. // Chemical Business;Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p81
Presents information on a contract given by Qatar Petroleum, ExxonMobil and Dison to Aker Kvaerner Inc. for the development of the Isola di Porto Levante liquified natural gas terminal in Italy. Terms of the deal; Significance of the contract to the company; Features of the terminal.
- New Kharg NGL extension. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/9/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 36, p14
Reports on the postponement of a bid for a contract to construct a natural gas liquids plant in Kharg, Iran. Reason for the delay; Potential bidders for the contract; Scope of the project.
- CB&I to construct LNG storage facility. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;4/19/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2096, p26
Reports on the contract awarded to contractor CB&I to design and build a liquefied natural gas storage facility for Marathon Oil in Bioko Island, Equatorial Guinea. Number of tonne per year expected to be produced by the liquefaction plant; Project that the contractor is already working on as...
- Second LNG train planned for Eq. Guinea. Ford, Neil // African Business;Feb2007, Issue 328, p22
The article reports on the plan of U.S.-based Marathon Oil Corp. to add a second liquefied natural gas (LNG) production train in its Punta Europa plant in Bioko, Equatorial Guinea. The Punta Europa consortium is composed of several companies including Sonagas and Marubeni Corp. Bechtel has...
- Qatar. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/2/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p29
Reports on the bidding for the engineering, procurement and construction of a natural gas liquids plant for Qatar General Petroleum Corp. Bidders; Includes Brown & Root; Technip; Snamprogetti; Toyo Engineering Corp.; Project requirements.
- Adgas mulls LNG train options. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/4/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 44, p11
Reports on an invitation issued by Abu Dhabi Gas Liquefaction Co. to other companies to submit bids for a feasibility study contract to suggest strategic options for the replacement of its liquefied natural gas trains on Das Island in the United Arab Emirates on November 30, 2005. Aim of the...
- Two in line for Pars LNG. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/6/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 40, p11
The article reports on the prequalification of JGC Corp., Technip, Snamprogetti and Saipem for the contract to build a gas liquefaction plant on the Pars liquefied natural gas project in Iran. The engineering, procurement and construction contract will entail the construction of two 5...
- Consortium contract. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;6/23/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2058, p27
Deals with the engineering, procurement and construction contract awarded to Tecnimont in June 2003 for a liquefied natural gas terminal in China.
- Award nears for RasGas II mega trains. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/9/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 36, p11
Reports on the status of the engineering, procurement and construction contract to be issued by joint venture Ras Laffan Liquefied Natural Gas Co. II (RasGas II) for trains on its integrated RasGas III project in Qatar. Other contracts involved in the project; Companies which comprised the venture.