Nestle Expands Thai Plants
- Prospects improve to re-open dormant Fulton plant. // Candy Industry;Oct2003, Vol. 168 Issue 10, p14
Reports the possibility of the reopening of the chocolate-making facility of NestlÃ© in Fulton, New York City, New York. Investment plans of Governor George Pataki; Grant from Empire State Development; Other companies that expressed interest in the plant.
- BULGARIA: Nestle pours US$9m into Kit Kat desserts line. Abdulla, Hannah // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);7/3/2014, p3
The article presents a reprint of the article "Bulgaria: Nestle pours US$9m into Kit Kat desserts line" by Hannah Abdulla, which appeared in the June 30, 2014 issue of this periodical. It states that the food company will make the investment in its plant in Sofia, Bulgaria. A spokesperson for...
- Where is NestlÃ© Not Investing? AREND, MARK // Site Selection;Jul2013, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p64
The article discusses the move of NestlÃ© SA to invest in Europe. It states that the company started to construct new factories which represents its investment in Germany. It cites that the company believes in the strength of Europe and is convinced on the possibility of business growth. It...
- Good Food = Good Growth. Bruns, Adam // Site Selection;May/Jun2010, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p316
The article focuses on major corporate facility projects of NestlÃ© SA across Southeast Asia. The company tops the Conway Data New Plant Database' tally since January 2009 with 10 projects across five countries. It expands its milk processing facilities in Kejayan, East Java, and Indonesia. It...
- Annual Capital Spending Report [Spend now, save later]. // Food Processing (00156523);Apr2007, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p27
The article looks at the capital investment projects of food manufacturing companies in the U.S. in 2007. The total cost of identified projects for 2007 is $12.3 billion and the biggest projects are Nestle Beverages' factory and distribution center in Anderson, Indiana and Blue Ribbon Cheese...
- Nestle Chocolate to close Salinas facility. // Candy Industry;Sep93, Vol. 158 Issue 9, p13
Reports on plans by Nestle Chocolate & Confections of Glendale, California to close its manufacturing facility at Salinas, California. Basis of the decision; Importance of remaining competitive; Transfer of production activities to Nestle chocolate plants in Burlington, Wisconsin and Fulton,...
- NestlÃ© to create 1,600 new jobs in Brazil. // Dairy Industries International;Jan2010, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the plan of NestlÃ© to open a new Brazilian plant that can produce 100 million litres of drinking milk each year.
- NestlÃ© investing in Angola. // Dairy Industries International;Jan2012, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p11
The article reports on the move of NestlÃ© SA in building a factory in Luando, Angola.
- NestlÃ©'s Brazil opens UHT factory. // Dairy Industries International;Jan2012, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p11
The article reports on the move of NestlÃ© SA in investing in Brazil in which a beverage factory is planned to be built in Rio de Janeiro.