Toshiba Chooses Thailand As Production Base
- Toshiba in OC. Mason, Mike // Orange County Business Journal;11/11/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p49
Reports on the presence of the electronic company Toshiba Corp. in Orange County, California. Business operations of Toshiba America Information Systems Inc.; Total number of Orange County workers at Toshiba America Business Solutions Inc.; Products sold at Toshiba America Electronic Components...
- COMPANY CV. // Marketing (00253650);3/15/2001, p62
Features Toshiba Corp., a computer and electronics manufacturer, in Great Britain. Foundation of the company; Number of worldwide main offices, subsidiaries, affiliates and manufacturing sites; Divisions of Toshiba Information Systems Ltd. distributor of toshiba products.
- Toshiba makes leap in image, technology. Johnson, Bradley // Advertising Age;5/29/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 22, p4
Reports on the success of Toshiba Corp. in the consumer technology industry. Rank as the leading exporter of portable PCs in 1994; Development of the Super Density Digital Video Disc player as a possible video camera recorder (VCR) replacement in the 1990s; Alliance with Time Warner; Company...
- Toshiba Takes 90nm Process Lead. // Electronic News;1/20/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Reports on the business strategies and plans of Toshiba Corp. with regard to the marketing of its 90nm system-on-a-chip process as of January 20, 2003. Plan of the company for the product in the second quarter of 2003; Expectation of the company from the product; Reputation of the company in...
- the week online. // Electronics Weekly;10/13/2010, Issue 2443, p4
The article offers news briefs related to electronic industry in Great Britain including the abolishment of the Waste Electronics and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Advisory Board, growth in the sales of semiconductors, and introduction of three dimensional Liquid Crystal display (LCD) televisions...
- TOSHIBA INTRODUCES COMPREHENSIVE STORAGE PLACE SOLUTION. // CD Computing News;Jul2014, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p2
The article reviews Storage Place, a storage service introduced electronic manufacturer Toshiba's Digital Products Division.
- Infineon considers DRAM link options. Manners, David // Electronics Weekly;1/9/2002, Issue 2034, p5
Reports on Infineon Technologies' withdrawal from talks with Toshiba while continuing talks with the Taiwanese producers, Nanya, Winbond and Mosel-Vitelic. Reason for Infineon's decision to withdraw; Infineon's ways of surviving the shakeout; Competitor that has no clear strategy for 300...
- Price-lowering may spell the beginning of HD-DVD end. // Retailing Today;4/23/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p26
The article reports on the move of Toshiba Corp. to cut the price of its High Definition-Digital Video Disc (HD-DVD) player by $100 to $399 in the U.S. The price reduction of the company could force Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and other Blu-ray suppliers to follow suit on their...
- Toshiba Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Toshiba Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jul2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Toshiba Corporatio is presented.