Country Risk Summary: THAILAND
- Industrial action risk: your verdict. // Works Management;May2011, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p7
The article offers views from executives concerning the significant rise in manufacturing industry action risk in Great Britain.
- Evaluation software. // Professional Safety;Apr96, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p49
Highlights the Carri Risk Assessment Tool which was developed by Environmental and Occupational Risk Management. Features of the product; How to obtain this product.
- Country Risk Summary: LAOS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Aug2003, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p8
This article presents a risk profile for Laos, as of August 1, 2003. The arrest of two foreign journalists investigating Laos's ethnic Hmong minority has focused international attention on the issue. Reports of human rights abuses have surfaced but Laos's isolation from the rest of the world on...
- ASSESSING RISKS IN AUDIT PLANNING. Drumming, Saundra; Savage, Kelvin; Benjamin, Colin O. // Journal of International Business & Economics;1/20/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p1
In this paper, we review the techniques available for risk assessment and identify those suitable for use in Audit Planning. We develop a business process to provide a framework to facilitate the systematic deployment of these risk assessment techniques in Audit Planning. Finally, we demonstrate...
- Are you ready for new machine safety regulations? Take a survey. // Control Engineering;Mar2011, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p26
The article discusses the EN ISO 13849-1 2008 standard for machine safety compliance in the U.S. The author believes that additional tools will be needed to bridge the compliance applications for the majority of the manufacturing industry. He says that a company needs to proof test...
- ISTRAÅ½IVANJE PRIMJENE ANALIZE SPECIFIÄŒNIH RIZIKA U PROJEKTNOM FINANCIRANJU. Bestvina Bukvič, Ivana // Ekonomski Vjesnik;2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p481
An assessment of investment justification in terms of risk enables the decision maker (investor) to select, among available alternatives, the one with the most favourable correlation between the expected profit and assumed risk. At the micro level, the uncertainty of business success is...
- ifo Konjunkturtest MÃ¤rz 2011 in KÃ¼rze. // ifo Schnelldienst;4/8/2011, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p45
No abstract available.
- Managing Reputational Risk: Insights from an European Survey. Gaudenzi, Barbara; Confente, Ilenia; Christopher, Martin // Corporate Reputation Review;Oct2015, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p248
It could be argued that the management of reputational risk should be a key business priority. Yet despite recognition in previous studies that the risk related to reputation is critical, concrete reputational risk management approaches remain poorly developed. This paper presents a theoretical...
- Risk Assessment of the Innovative Projects Implementation. Deptuła, Anna Małgorzata; Knosala, Ryszard // Management & Production Engineering Review (MPER);Dec2015, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p15
The article presents the issue of risk assessment of innovations. Specificity of technological innovation realized in manufacturing companies has been particularly well described here. An original method of assessing the innovative projects risk has been presented. The elaborated method has been...