- ERRATA. // Indian Journal of Medical Sciences;Sep2007, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p544
A correction to the article "Coronary Heart Disease: Awareness of risk factors and lifestyles among school going adolescents" that was published in the August 2007 issue is presented.
- Corrections. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/14/2006, Vol. 174 Issue 6, p815
Presents a correction to the article that was published in the 2005 issue of the journal "Atherosclerosis" about CRP-coronary event association using Mendelian randomization.
- Erratum. // Current Medicinal Chemistry;2007, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p2944
In our review entitled ï¿½Myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury, Antioxidant Enzyme Systems, and Selenium: A Reviewï¿½ in the Current Medicinal Chemistry, 2007, 14, 1539 -1549. We wish to correct a mistake in the authorship of the manuscript. It should be read as: Myocardial...
- Correction. // New England Journal of Medicine;04/27/2000, Vol. 342 Issue 17, p1300
A correction to the article "A Randomized Study of the Prevention of Sudden Death in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease," that was published in the December 16, 1999 issue is presented.
- A notice of correction. // Croatian Medical Journal;Oct2012, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p513
A correction to the article "Transient left ventricular apical ballooning mimicking acute coronary syndrome in four patients from central Europe" that was published in the 2005 issue is presented.
- Corrigendum: Rapid and noninvasive diagnosis of the presence and severity of coronary heart disease using 1H-NMR-based metabonomics. Brindle, Joanne T.; Antti, Henrik; Holmes, Elaine; Tranter, George; Nicholson, Jeremy K.; Bethell, Hugh W.L.; Clarke, Sarah; Schofield, Peter M.; McKilligin, Elaine; Mosedale, David E.; Grainger, David J. // Nature Medicine;Apr2003, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p477
Presents a correction for the article 'Rapid and Noninvasive Diagnosis of the Presence and Severity of Coronary Heart Disease Using 1H-NMR-based Metabonomics,' by Joanne T. Brindle, Henrik Antii, Elaine Holmes et al. that was published in a 2002 issue of the journal 'Nature Medicine.'
- CORRECTIONS. // Annals of Internal Medicine;1/4/2005, Vol. 142 Issue 1, p79
Presents a correction to the article "Primary Care Management of Chronic Stable Angina and Asymptomatic Suspected or Known Coronary Artery Disease" published in the journal "Annals of Internal Medicine."
- Correction: Relative Importance of Borderline and Elevated Levels of Coronary Heart Disease Risk Factors. // Annals of Internal Medicine;4/19/2005, Vol. 142 Issue 8, p681
Presents a correction to an article on borderline and elevated levels of coronary heart disease risk factors.
- Re: â€œChronic Particulate Exposure, Mortality, and Coronary Heart Disease in the Nursesâ€™ Health Studyâ€. // American Journal of Epidemiology;Feb2010, Vol. 171 Issue 3, p389
A correction to the article "Chronic Particulate Exposure, Mortality, and Coronary Heart Disease in the Nurses' Health Study," by R. C. Puett and colleagues in a 2008 issue is presented.