- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31682, p9
Presents statistics on competitive note offering deals in the U.S. bond market as of July 22, 2003. Financial advisors to deals; Amount of deals; Companies providing the legal opinion on deals.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/13/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31698, p8
Presents information related to sale of bonds in the U.S. as of August 13, 2003. Name of issuer and financial advisors of these bonds; Amount of bonds in dollars issued by them; Time of sale for these bonds; Date of maturity of these bonds.
- Seizing Opportunities. PERKINS, MADDY // On Wall Street;Oct2015, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p40
The article discusses the opportunities for financial advisors and their clients in the volatile U.S. markets for equities and bonds, and the latest findings from the Global Asset Allocation Tracker.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32193, p8
Presents charts depicting bond and note offerings in the U.S. Financial advisers of the deals; Ratings given by different agencies; Description of the offerings.
- 2004 YEAR-END REVIEW. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p2A
Reports on the 2004 year-end review of the bond market in the United States. Long-term bonds; Short-term notes; Top financial advisers; Top senior managers; Top insurers;
- Wisconsin's Hoadley Calls for Changes to MSRB's Rule G-23. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32220, p40
Reports on the effort of capital finance director Frank Hoadley in asking the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to stop allowing brokers-dealers to serve as both the financial adviser and the underwriter in the same municipal bond transaction in the U.S. Guidelines for issuer about the...
- Midwest Midyear Review. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32692, p34
Several charts are presented that list midwest midyear review including the first half of 2007, top ten rankings for senior managers and financial advisers, and biggest bond issues in the U.S.
- New Issues. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33859, p15
A table is presented on the new issues in the U.S. bond market which lists bond issuers, financial advisors and legal opinions of competitive bond offerings.
- N.J. Gears Up for $1.8 Billion. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/9/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32666, p1
The article reports on the need of New Jersey officials for more financial advisers that could help them dispose roughly $1.8 billion of bond sales over the next few months. The need sprang following the state's gained of a number of state-obligated bond deals on the horizon. If qualified, a...
- An Empirical Examination of the Determinants of Municipal Bond Underwriting Fees. Luby, Martin; Moldogaziev, Tima // Municipal Finance Journal;
The municipal bond market has undergone dramatic changes over the last 20 years. Some of these changes relate to the use and activities of financial intermediaries, including financial advisors and investment banks, both of which have come under increasing scrutiny in light of the Great...