Book Correction Notice
- The Pediatric Guide to Drugs and Vitamins (Book). Champlin, Peggy // Library Journal;9/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 15, p1646
Reviews the book 'The Pediatric Guide to Drugs and Vitamins,' by Edward R. Brace.
- Handbook of Pediatric Drug Therapy: An Excellent Practical Reference Guide for Pediatric Health Care Professionals. Feeg, Veronica D.; Melnyk, Bernadette Mazurek // Pediatric Nursing;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p526
Reviews the book `Handbook of Pediatric Drug Therapy,' Second Edition, foreword by Neil Izenberg.
- The Parent's Guide to Pediatric Drugs (Book). Berlanstein, Debra // Library Journal;8/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 13, p134
Reviews the book 'The Parent's Guide to Pediatric Drugs,' by Ruth McGillis Bindler et al.
- Problems in Pediatric Drug Therapy (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;May80, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p732
Reviews the book 'Problems in Pediatric Drug Therapy,' edited by Louis A. Pagliaro and Robert H. Levin.
- Acknowledgement to Referees. // Pediatric Drugs;Dec2014, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p445
People that the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of the final issue of the journal "Pediatric Drugs" for 2014 are mentioned.
- Problems in Paediatric Drug Therapy, 4th edn (Book). Choonara, I. // Archives of Disease in Childhood;Apr2003, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p367
Reviews the book 'Problems in Paediatric Drug Therapy,' 4th ed., edited by L.A. Pagliaro and A.M. Pagliaro.
- Pediatric drug shortages continue to frustrate clinicians, patients. Zacharyczuk, Colleen // Infectious Diseases in Children;Feb2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p1
The article deals with the problem of medication shortages in pediatrics, especially in pediatric oncology, in the U.S.
- Pediatric Psychopharmacology: The Use of Behavior Modifying Drugs in Children. Combrinck, Lee // Clinical Pediatrics;Jul1979, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p423
Reviews the book "Pediatric Psychopharmacology: The Use of Behavior Modifying Drugs in Children," edited by John S. Werry.
- Books, Journals, New Media. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;12/21/2005, Vol. 294 Issue 23, p3034
Presents a listing of new medical books. Subject matter includes alcohol and drug dependence, cardiology, dermatology, education, emergency medicine, pediatrics, and surgery.
- Pediatric Non-Clinical Drug Testing: Principles, Requirements, and Practice. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/25/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article presents information on Research & Markets Ltd. that has announced the addition of a new book from the John Wiley and Sons Ltd. entitled "Pediatric Non-Clinical Drug Testing: Principles, Requirements, and Practice" to their offering. It informs that the book offers the importance and...