- Trans-Tech Industries offering improved features at new website. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;8/14/2012, p4
The article reviews the web site of petroleum and liquid transport cargo tanks manufacturer Trans-Tech Industries available at www.transtechtanks.com.
- Westmor Industries represents Trans-Tech tanks in Midwest. // LP/Gas;Feb2012, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p13
The article reports on Westmor Industries LLC's affiliation with Trans-Tech Industries Inc. in the Midwest region of the U.S.
- Trans-Tech names new distributor in US Southwest. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;11/5/2014, p6
The article reports that Trans-Tech Industries LLC, which is a manufacturer of aluminum cargo tanks for the petroleum and liquid handling industries, confirmed a new partnership with truck company Truck Works, Inc. and mentions topics like truck industry, business partnerships, and cargo tanks.
- Superior Industries LLC acquires cargo tank builder Trans-Tech Industries. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;10/10/2011, p3
The article reports on the acquirement by Morris, Minnesota-based Superior Industries LLC of Brewer, Maine-based aluminum truck manufacturer Trans-Tech Industries Inc.
- SUPERIOR INDUSTRIES, LLC ACQUIRES TANK MANUFACTURER TRANS-TECH INDUSTRIES. // Fuel Oil News;Dec2011, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p13
The article announces that tank manufacturer Trans-Tech Industries was acquired by Superior Industries.
- Superior Industries LLC acquires cargo tank builder Trans-Tech Industries. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2011, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p11
The article reports on Superior Industries LLC's acquisition of aluminum truck tanks manufacturer Trans-Tech Industries Inc. in Brewer, Maine in 2011. It notes that the acquisition has made Trans-Tech a sister company of Morris-based tank trucks up-fitter Westmor Industries LLC in Minnesota....
- CASE STUDY: CHS. Holmes, Bill // National Petroleum News;Mar2010, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p26
The article profiles CHS Inc. which is a diversified energy, grains and foods company headquartered in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota. It focuses on the division of CHS which manufactures and distributes the Cenex brand of refined fuels, propane and lubricants. It highlights the companies which...
- Girard will partner with Tuesday's Children, Trans-Tech Industries at AREE Convention. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;4/ 5/2011, p6
The article offers information on the partnership among Girard Equipment USA, Trans-Tech Industries Inc., and Tuesday's Children at the 2011 Atlantic Region Energy Expo (AREE) Convention in Atlantic City, New Jersey on May 3-5. It mentions that Girard will showcase its 9/11 Tribute Truck in...
- Fort Knox CU Finds Gold In the Old And The New. Freeman, Lisa // Credit Union Journal;4/28/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p8
Features the headquarters of Fort Knox Federal Credit Union in Radcliff, Kentucky. Designers; Remote teller systems; Traditional teller lines; Credit union's approach to loan applications; Self-service lockers.