- Correction. Chaperon, Yvonne // Australian Nursing Journal;Sep2007, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p3
A correction to an article about the Victorian Branch's call for mandated aged care nurse resident ratios in the private sector is presented.
- Erratum. // Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences & Socia;Nov2012, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p783
A correction is presented for the article â€œThe Impact of Midlife Educational, Work, Health, and Family Experiences on Menâ€™s Early Retirement,â€ by Marleen Damman, KÃ¨ne Henkens, and Matthijs Kalmijn, which appeared in a previous issue.
- CORRECTION. // Nursing Standard;9/20/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p31
A correction to the article "A New Way of Caring for Older People in the Community" that was published in the July 26, 2006 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Journal on Active Aging;May/Jun2008, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p12
A correction to the article "Shatter stereotypes of aging: how to help your clients create dynamic mature identities" that was published in the March/April 2008 issue is presented.
- SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT. // Time;7/2/2012, Vol. 180 Issue 1, p7
A correction to the article "The Long Goodbye" in the June 11, 2012 issue is presented which discusses the costs of long-term medical care for older U.S. citizens, including the costs of assisted living and home health care.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan Seeks Nominations for Claude Pepper Awards. // Aging News Alert;5/8/2009, p10
The article invites nominations for the Claude Pepper Award by the Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan's Senior Advisory Council for the people working in the field of senior citizen advocacy.
- Brightening the days of nursing home residents. // Aging;1993, Issue 365, p49
Offers a list of activities to cheer nursing home residents. Videocassettes; Family photo albums; Walking; Games and crafts; Gift ideas; The problem of isolation among nursing home residents; More.
- Caring for Parents. // Business NH Magazine;Sep2003, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p50
Reports on elder caregiving in New Hampshire, focusing on family caregivers. Variety of tasks relating to caregiving; Extra responsibilities assumed by employed family caregivers; Impact on both the employee and the employer; Conflicts between work and caregiving responsibilities; Useful...
- Getting Started with CPA ElderCare Services. Lewis, George A. // CPA Journal;Feb2000, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p20
Deals with the involvement of certified public accountants (CPA) with older clients. Interest of small and medium sized CPA firms in CPA ElderCare Services; Contacts for potential clients; Level of involvement decision; Concern of many practitioners on ElderCare engagement; How to sell CPA...