- The CCP's Ruling Position Requires Maintaining State-Owned Enterprises. // Chinascope;May/Jun2012, Issue 57, p39
The article discusses a report on differentiating state-owned from public sector enterprises in China, published in the March 30, 2012 issue of "Qiushi" journal.
- USCBC BULLETIN EVENT WRAP-UP. // China Business Review;Oct-Dec2012, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p56
A calendar of events of the U.S.-China Business Council is presented which include the 2012 China-US Economic and Trade Cooperation Forum in August 2012 in Beijing, China, the China International Import Conference 2012 in September 2012 in Beijing, China, and the Joint Commission on Commerce and...
- Company index. // China Economic Review (13506390);May2012, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p44
An index of various companies in China is presented.
- EDITOR'S NOTE. Mollman, Steve // MinnesotaBusiness;May2013, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including remarkable business people, business collaboration of the China based companies with the U.S. markets and annual summit of Social Enterprise Alliance.
- BMI Business Environment Risk Ratings. // Hong Kong Business Forecast Report;Q4 2010, p25
The article offers information on the business ratings of Hong Kong, China as of the fourth quarter of 2010.
- COMPANY LISTINGS. // China Economic Review (13506390);Sep2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p51
The article lists several companies in China in 2009 including Powerpoint Management, AAA International Service and Fiducia Management Consultants.
- LISTINGS. // China Economic Review (13506390);Sep2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, Special section p22
The article lists several companies in China in 2009 including the Air Canada, Kuntai Royal Hotel Beijing and Hertz Equipment Rental Co. Ltd.
- COMPANY LISTINGS. // China Economic Review (13506390);Jul2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p46
The article lists several companies in China including accounting firm LehmanBrown International Accountants, real estate developer Modena Putuo Shanghai, and business school China Europe International Business School (CEIBS ) MBA.
- Tough Business in China. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec2012, Vol. 113 Issue 10, pN30
The article focuses on the outlook of exporters from China for a rough business environment in 2013 as depicted in Global Sources survey of exporters in 2013.