- Robert Zoellick nominated as under secretary for economic and agricultural affairs. // U.S. Department of State Dispatch;2/4/91, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p70
Announces the nomination of Robert B. Zoellick, of the District of Columbia, to be Under Secretary of State for Economic and Agricultural Affairs, succeeding Richard Thomas McCormack, the White House, January 39, 1991. Education and State Department background of Mr. Zoellick.
- HEAR SAY. // Finweek;8/25/2011, p8
The article presents quotes from Robert B. Zoellick, head of the World Bank on loss of confidence in the economic leadership, South African President Jacob Zuma on controversial African National Congress Youth League leader Julius Malema and Colen Garrow an economist on recession.
- Make China the Face of the World Bank. Barnett, Thomas P. M. // WPR Subset;3/19/2012, p1
The author discusses the interest of China in the proceedings to search for the successor of World Bank (WB) president Robert Zoellick. He criticizes the plan of China to show that its veto has some weight in the selection. He examines the prediction of insiders that another American will be...
- Zoellick Travels to Africa. // Cotton Grower;Jan2005, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p8
This article explains that United States trade representative Robert Zoellick will travel to Africa to discuss ways to further global trade liberalization.
- Support of Fast Track Trade Bill Is Urged. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/6/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 18, p28
Reports on a speech given by U.S. Trade Representative Robert Zoellick to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce urging the U.S. Senate not to make major changes in legislation that would give the president fast track authority to broker international trade agreements that Congress could accept or reject...
- Time to embrace Central America with free trade. Hakim, Peter // Christian Science Monitor;5/24/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 126, p11
Discusses the idea that Central America should be included in the North American Free Trade Agreement, in light of the opinion of United States Trade representative Robert Zoellick.
- Robert Zoellick. Graves, Lucia; Smith, Sarah // National Journal;12/12/2015, Vol. 47 Issue 50-52, p37
The article profiles World Bank chief Robert Zoellick as one of the featured Washington's up-and-comers as well as movers and shakers in periodical's past issues.
- HEARSAY. // Finweek;9/15/2011, p8
The article presents quotes from president of the World Bank Robert Zoellick regarding European monetary crisis, Chief Executive Officer of Absa Bank Ltd. Maria Ramos regarding nationalization of mines and Chief Executive Officer of Public Investment Corporation Elias Masilela on investment.
- World Bank Head Says U.S. Leadership Still Key. Nessman, Ravi // India -- West;4/6/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 20, pA38
The focuses on Robert Zoellick, president of the World Bank, who gives his views on the importance of leadership roles in international institutions for Americans.