- Erratum. // Fraser Forum;Dec2008/Jan2009, p28
A correction to the article "Quebec's Agriculture in Jeopardy" that was published in the November 2008 issue is presented.
- Lyle Swenson, M.D., Inaugurated MMA President. // Minnesota Medicine;Oct2011, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p28
The article presents brief of the speech given by Lyle Swenson, President of Minnesota Medical Association, U.S. during its annual meeting. As mentioned, he spoke about the future prospects of the association to bring the physicians closer in professionalism, and adhere to the ethics of medical...
- Magic in Montreal: The Films of Expo. // Time;7/7/1967, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p92
The article reviews the exhibition "Magic in Montreal: The Films of Expo " in Montreal, Quebec.
- Local duo makes actors look like stars. ROWE, DANIEL J. // Eastern Door;5/10/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p16
The article reports that Quebec cosmetic specialists Drew McComber and Jonas Gilbert are working on production of the film "Mohawk Girls," shooting in Kahnawake, Quebec.
- Commish: More to do in Montreal. Kelly, Brendan // Daily Variety;9/6/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 47, p28
The article presents insights from Quebec film commissioner Hans Fraikin regarding the challenges and success of filming in the province.
- Wrong church pictured. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p10
A correction to an article about Saint Patrick's Basilica church in Montreal, Quebec, published in the January-February, 2013 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Eastern Door;4/5/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p3
A correction to the article related to Charles-Joseph d'Ailleboust, lieutenant in Quebec is presented.
- Correction and Omission. // Canadian Music Educator / Musicien Educateur au Canada;Autumn2006, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p3
A correction to the article "Report from Quebec: The Benefits of Learning Music" in the 2006 issue is presented.
- Corrections. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;1/4/2005, Vol. 172 Issue 1, p19
Presents a correction to the article about the Clostridium difficile outbreak in Quebec that was previously published in the 2004 issue of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."