- Corrections & Clarifications. // BioWorld Today;9/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 187, p2
A correction to an article about the noninferiority trial of Yaupon Therapeutics Inc. for a cutaneous T-cell lymphoma therapy is presented.
- CORRECTIONS. // Biochemical Journal;6/15/2012, Vol. 444 Issue 3, p619
Several corrections to the articles including "Human T-cell lymphotropic virus type I-transformed T-cells have a partial defect in ceramide synthesis in response to N-(4-hydroxyphenyl) retinamide," in the 2005 issue, "Detection of Rho GEF and GAP activity through a sensitive split luciferase...
- Correction: Myelopoietic Efficacy of Orlistat in Murine Hosts Bearing T Cell Lymphoma: Implication in Macrophage Differentiation and Activation. // PLoS ONE;Mar2014, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p1
No abstract available.
- Extranodal natural killer/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type, in a 50-year-old black man. Dad, Luqman // Hem/Onc Today;7/10/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p15
The article describes the case of a 50-year-old African American man who developed extranodal natural killer/T-cell lymphoma.
- Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma incidence stabilized in US. // Hem/Onc Today;10/25/2013, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p52
The article presents the results of a study as of late October 2013, which showed that the incidence of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma in the U.S. has stabilized following years of continuous growth.
- Etanercept. // Reactions Weekly;4/17/2010, Issue 1297, p24
The article describes the case of an older man who developed T-cell lymphoma after receiving etanercept.
- Rituximab. // Reactions Weekly;3/16/2013, Issue 1444, p30
The article presents the case of a 76-year-old man, who developed subcutaneous panniculitis like T-cell lymphoma (SPTCL) during treatment with rituximab.
- Azathioprine. // Reactions Weekly;9/1/2012, Issue 1417, p13
The article describes the case of a 47-year old woman who developed hepatosplenic Î±Î’ T-cell lymphoma during treatment with azathioprine for systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Methotrexate. // Reactions Weekly;11/6/2010, Issue 1326, p24
The article describes the case of a 60-year-old man who developed Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-associated subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma (SPTCL) while being treated with methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis (RA).