- EDITOR'S NOTE:. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Mar2008, Vol. 134 Issue 3, p6
A correction to an article published in the January 2008 issue, that provided wrong description of a former British Royal Fleet Auxiliary vessel, is presented.
- CORRECTION. // Professional Fisherman;Jun2004, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p29
Presents a correction to an article about the Meridian Star vessel, which appeared in a previous issue of the journal "Professional Fisherman."
- Erratum. // Maritime Life & Traditions;Spring2006, Issue 30, p80
A correction to the article "Dog Holes and Wire Chutes," by Jevne Haugan, that was published in "Maritime NÂ°29" is presented.
- Correction. // Popular Science;Jul2009, Vol. 274 Issue 7, p7
A correction is presented to the article â€œExtreme Engineering,â€ which was published in the March 2009 issue.
- CORRECTION. // Sea Power;Aug2012, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p9
A correction to the article on contractor team building the Independence-class Littoral Combat Ship that was published in the June 2012 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);3/28/2005, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p10
Presents a correction to an article about regulation on filing export declarations of shippers that was previous published in the March 7, 2005 issue of the "Journal of Commerce."
- Correction. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);2/28/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p8
A correction to the article "All In For All-Water," that was published in the February 21, 2011 issue is presented.
- Correction. // FineScale Modeler;Jul2009, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p9
A correction to the article "Ship Painting Tips" published in the April 2009 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Cruising World;Jan2012, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p17
A correction to the article regarding the review of the Tartan 4000 ship that was published in the November 2011 issue is presented.