- Shock-Wave Therapy. Hayes, Karen E.N. // Horse & Rider;Nov99, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p62
Discusses the effectiveness of Extracorporeal Shockwave Treatment or lithotripsy in equine orthopedic applications.
- Low-Energy Extracorporeal Shock-Wave Therapy. Stemmans, Catherine // Athletic Therapy Today;Mar2003, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p44
Discusses the use of low-energy extracorporeal shock-wave therapy (ESWT) in the treatment in tendinitis. Indications and contraindications for low-energy ESWT; Treatment protocol; Side effects.
- Dependent Measures Used to Assess Main Idea and Supporting Detail Comprehension. // Reading Research Quarterly;Fall1984, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p113
The article presents a chart depicting the measures used to assess main idea and supporting detail comprehension.
- words on words. Solomon, Frank // Policy & Practice (19426828);Jun2006, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p34
The article provides tips on how to write a good lead paragraph.
- What's the Topic? // Scholastic Action;9/6/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p7
Explains how to write a clear paragraph that must start with a strong topic sentence.
- Editing Effective Lists. Bush, Don // Intercom;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p40
Comments on the streamlining of paragraphs and sentences into a list type of writing. Benefits of the use of lists; Disadvantages of the use of lists; Techniques in the drawing up of lists.
- Effects of Shock Waves on the Microcirculation in Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI) (8-Week Study). De Sanctis, M. T.; Belcaro, G.; Nicolaides, A.N.; Cesarone, M. R.; Incandela, L.; Marlinghaus, E.; Griffin, M.; Capodanno, S.; Ciccarelli, R. // Angiology;Aug2000 Supplement, Vol. 51, pS69
Evaluates the reduction in pain and the microcirculation improvement induced by shock waves (SW) treatment in patients with chronic limb ischemia. Role of SW in controlling and decreasing pain; Factors that could enhance the clinical effect of SW; Blood pressure changes in patients treated with...
- UPDATE ON SHOCKWAVE THERAPY FOR PLANTAR FASCIITIS. Pearl, Ben // Running & FitNews;Mar2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p5
Discusses the effectiveness of extracorporeal shock wave therapy in treating chronic plantar fasciitis.
- Incurable, My Foot! Eck, Beth Moxey // Runner's World;Sep2001, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p21
Provides information on extracorporeal shock wave treatment for plantar fasciitis.