- The impact of one or two missed doses on the duration of action of combined perindopril and indapamide. Myers, M. G.; Leenen, F. H. H. // Journal of Human Hypertension;Jul2008, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p516
A correction to the article concerning the impact of missed doses on the duration of action of combined perindopril and indapamide that was published in the 2007 issue is presented.
- Dosage correction. // Equus;Aug2011, Issue 407, p9
A correction to an article that included an incorrect dosage notation in the June 2011 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Farmers Weekly;12/29/2006, Vol. 145 Issue 26, p33
A correction to an article regarding the recommended dose rate for Resflor is presented.
- CORRECTION. // Christianity Today;Oct2005, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p20
Presents a correction to the article "The $1 Billion Handoff" that was previously published in the September 2005 issue "Christianity Today."
- ERRATUM: Dose Selection of Corifollitropin Alfa by Modeling and Simulation in Controlled Ovarian Stimulation. // Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics;Sep2010, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p424
A correction to the article "Dose Selection of Corifollitropin Alfa by Modeling and Simulation in Controlled Ovarian Stimulation," published in a previous issue of the periodical.
- CORRECTION. // Archives of Disease in Childhood;Oct2006, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p875
A correction to an Atoms article by H. Bauchner in a 2006 issue, which stated the dosage of dexamethasone, is presented.
- Retrospective appraisal of busulfan dose adjustment in children. Dupuis, L L; Najdova, M; Saunders, E F // Bone Marrow Transplantation;Apr2003, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p729
Bone Marrow Transplantation (2003) 31, 729. doi:10.1038/sj.bmt.1703926
- Erratum to: A randomised dose-ranging study of tiotropium RespimatÂ® in children with symptomatic asthma despite inhaled corticosteroids. Vogelberg, Christian; Moroni-Zentgraf, Petra; Leonaviciute-Klimantaviciene, Migle; Sigmund, Ralf; Hamelmann, Eckard; Engel, Michael; Szefler, Stanley // Respiratory Research;10/20/2015, Vol. 16, p1
A correction to the article "A randomised dose-ranging study of tiotropium Respimat in children with symptomatic asthma despite inhaled corticosteroids" that was published in the previous 2015 issue is presented.
- Lidocaine time- and dose-dependently demethylates deoxyribonucleic acid in breast cancer cell lines in vitro. Lirk, P.; Berger, R.; Hollmann, M.W.; Fiegl, H. // BJA: The British Journal of Anaesthesia;Jan2013, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p165
No abstract available.