- A Message from the Editor. Enos, Gary A. // Getting Paid in Behavioral Healthcare;Aug2003, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p3
Presents a letter from the Editor.
- Send `em a letter! // Scholastic Choices;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p6
Presents letters sent in by the public to the president, government officials and corporations. Responses; Burger King; President Bill Clinton; First Lady Hillary Clinton; Television producer Aaron Spelling; Senator Alfonso D'Amonto.
- Letters to Reinhold: Eating dill pickles in paradise. Niebuhr, U.M. // Christian Century;7/29/87 - 8/5/87, Vol. 104 Issue 22, p663
Presents a letter by the author written to her dead husband, in which she recalls the childhood he described to her.
- MAILBOX. // Beautiful British Columbia;Winter2002, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p6
Presents letters related to British Columbia published in the winter 2002 issue of the periodical 'British Columbia Magazine.' Grizzly bears in the Tyax Mountain Lake Resort in British Columbia; Relocation of wildlife in British Columbia.
- Syracuse: The Best-Kept Secret. // Business Journal (Central New York);6/18/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p27
Presents a letter revealing the positive aspects of living in Syracuse, New York.
- Quadruplets, revisited. Pellman, Harry // Pediatrics for Parents;1994, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p4
Presents a salutation letter from a mother of quadruplets.
- Learning from History. Dunn, John F. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;3/19/2010, Vol. 206 Issue 7, p34
The article presents letters from the Risvold collection that depict the history of Great Britain and the U.S.
- 72 years in the mail. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;07/26/96, Vol. 179 Issue 4, p14
Focuses on the copy of the May 26, 1996 Kankakee Sunday Journal, which carried a remarkable tale of a letter that was in transit for more than 72 years. Date the letter was mailed; Destination of the letter; Unanswered questions regarding the letter.
- Letter from Nymburk. Neuschlov�, Inka // New Presence: The Prague Journal of Central European Affairs;Spring2002, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p47
Presents a letter from a reader of 'The New Presence,' a periodical on travel to Nymburk in the Czech Republic.
- LETTER TO MT. LEBANON, LA. FROM CHARLESTON SOUTH CAROLINA ON EVE OF THE CIVIL WAR. // North Louisiana Historical Association Journal;Spring1980, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p14
A letter is presented from E. A. Tupper to her brother William B. Prothro regarding the progress in Charleston, South Carolina before the war.