- New Wiki site allows users to read, contribute and edit e-prescribing info. DeArment, Alaric // Drug Store News;3/16/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p24
The article reviews the website himsseprescribingwiki.pbwiki.com from Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society.
- More U.S. doctors moving to e-prescriptions. // Medicine on the Net;Nov2010, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p9
The article reports that 200,000 doctors in the U.S. use an electronic prescribing network in 2010, according to the report issued by Surescripts LLC.
- Prescription Savings. // AAA Carolinas Go Magazine;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p3
The article reviews the website AAA Prescriptions Savings, located at AAA.com/prescriptions, from AAA Carolinas Inc.
- CVS extends reach of specialty Rx. // Chain Drug Review;12/8/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 20, p43
The article reviews the website Specialty Connect service from CVS Health Corp.
- Electronic health records: monitoring the return on large investments. Ohno-Machado, Lucila // Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association;Jun2013, Vol. 20, pe1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including electronic health records, factors which influence the physician's use of electronic prescribing, and an evaluation model for the impact of health information exchanges on public health.
- Excellus: prescribing could produce big savings. REINHARDT, ERIC // Business Journal (Central New York);7/23/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p4
The article reports on the result of the study conducted by Excellus BlueCross Blueshield (BCBS) which revealed that New Yorkers can save up to 2 million dollars if physicians started using e-prescribing systems.
- Supervalu Achieves a First in E-Scripts. // Chain Drug Review;9/26/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p45
The article reports that Supervalu Pharmacies Inc. is the first chain to meet the regulatory requirements and has gained approval to in accepting e-prescriptions for controlled substances in the U.S.
- US Bioservices Uses Web Portal to Maximize Care. // Chain Drug Review;4/27/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p247
The article reports on the introduction of the customized MyPathpoint Web portal by US Bioservices Corp. which offers access to health insurance managers to patient prescription information.
- Analysis of reported e-prescribing near misses in King Saud Medical City, Riyadh. Abdulaziz Al-Zaagi, Ibrahim; Abdulrahman Aldhwaihi, Khalid; Salem Al-Dossari, Dalal; Osama Salem, Sara; Akhtar Qureshi, Naseem // Integrated Pharmacy Research & Practice;2013, Vol. 2, p17
Background: In the health care context, a "near miss" is a drug presciption error that happened but did not affect the patient. These errors are captured and corrected before reaching the patient fortuitously or purposefully by designed system controls. This study analyzed the reported near...