- Found! Ethereal steal. // Self;Jun2008, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p104
The article presents an elegant, romantic blouse form Forever 21.
- Forever 21 makes a mall move. // SCTWeek;9/10/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p4
The article informs that Forever 21 Inc. is moving in a sublet from Sears Holdings, in South Coast Plaza, in Costa Mesa, California.
- Campus life is brought to Brooklyn development. Croghan, Lore // Crain's New York Business;10/7/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p25
Reports the growing college students in Brooklyn, New York City. Creation of facilities to create a sense of campus life; Amount of spending of schools on big-ticket projects; Construction of Forever 21 of store format in Fulton Mall area.
- Retailer Forever 21 Sets Up Shop in Much Larger Space. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;8/16/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p6
The article reports on the relocation of fashion retailer Forever 21 Inc. to a larger space in a shopping center in Westfield, North County, California.
- Forever 21 targets 100 stores after UK debut. Clark, Nicola // Marketing (00253650);8/3/2011, p4
The article reports on Forever 21 Inc.'s expansion programme in Great Britain in 2011, noting that it aims to open 100 stores in the country.
- Nothing OVER $10! // People Style Watch;Apr2012, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p149
The article offers information on various products priced not over 10 U.S. dollars including ribbon bow headband from Brash by Payless, lip balm from Jurlique and scented bubble bath from Forever 21.
- Forever 21 trumpets arrival. // Marketing (00253650);10/27/2010, p12
The article reports on the advertising campaign to be launched by U.S. based fashion retailer Forever 21 Inc. in Great Britain in November 2010 which will feature model and socialite Amber Le Bon.
- Forever 21 sets Â£14m Oxford Street benchmark. DIXON, ANNABEL // Estates Gazette;11/20/2010, Issue 1046, p38
The article offers information on a benchmark set by U.S. chain Forever 21 in the West End, paying a premium of close to 14 million British pounds to purchase a flagship store on Oxford Street, W1 in London, England.
- WWD THURSDAY. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/24/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 132, p1
The article discusses the various reports published within the issue including one on the projected sales of Forever 21 Inc., one on the recipient of Legion of Honor award and one on men's fashion show in Paris, France.