- Supraventricular Tachycardia. Ganz, Leonard I.; Friedman, Peter L. // New England Journal of Medicine;1/19/95, Vol. 332 Issue 3, p162
Focuses on the recent advances in the understanding of supraventricular tachycardias and their management. Supraventricular tachycardia mediated by accessory pathways; Nonparoxysmal junctional tachycardia; Sinus-node reentrant tachycardia; Multifocal atrial tachycardia; Initial management;...
- Torsades de pointes. Snowberger, Pat; Wolfe, Suzanne // RN;Aug95, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p34
Discusses torsades de pointes, a type of ventricular tachycardia. Findings in electrocardiography; Cause of torsades de pointes; Treatment of the arrhythmia.
- Spontaneous ventricular tachycardia in a pediatric population. // Cardiology in the Young;May2006 Supplement, Vol. 16 Issue S2, p46
The article presents the abstract "Spontaneous ventricular tachycardia in a pediatric population," by J. P. Pfammatter, A. Roggen, and M. Pavlovic.
- Why Is the Rhythm VT? Grauer, Ken // Hospital Medicine Alert;Oct2012, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p63
The article presents an image of an electrocardiogram from a patient with dropping blood pressure that reveals ventricular tachycardia.
- ECG Review: Why is the Rhythm VT? Grauer, Ken // Internal Medicine Alert;8/15/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p120
The article presents information on several reasons for the support of diagnosis of the ventricular tachycardia (VT) with respect to the electrocardiography report of a patient shown with dropping blood pressure.
- Central line placement may terminate ventricular tachycardia! El Kadri, Moutaz; Dabbagh, Gaith Sharaf; Zaitoun, Anwar // Avicenna Journal of Medicine;Oct2014, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p105
The article presents a case study of a 75?year old man who developed ventricular tachycardia (VT) whilst in hospital awaiting coronary artery bypass grafting due to central line insertion to provide central venous access.
- Ventricular tachycardia: Progress in acute and chronic... Callans, David J.; Segal, Bernard L. // Geriatrics;Jan96, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p33
Takes a look at patients with ventricular tachycardia (VT) while examining their significant prevalance to structural heart disease. Treatment; What happens in an acute case of VT; Therapy for VT. INSETS: A typical episode of VT.;Implantable devices: How they terminate VT..
- Erratum to: Prospective multicenter randomized trial of fast ventricular tachycardia termination by prolonged versus conventional anti-tachyarrhythmia burst pacing in implantable cardioverter-defibrillator patients-Atp DeliVery for pAiNless ICD thErapy (ADVANCE-D) Trial results Santini, Massimo; Lunati, Maurizio; Defaye, Pascal; Mermi, Johann; Proclemer, Alessandro; Castillo-Arroys, Silvia; Molon, Giulio; Santi, Elisabetta; Santo, Tiziana; Navarro, Xavier; Kloppe, Axel // Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology;Oct2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p73
A correction to the article "Prospective Multicenter Randomized Trial of Fast Ventricular Tachycardia Termination by Prolonged Versus Conventional Anti-tachyarrhythmia Burst Pacing in Implantable Cardioverter-defibrillator Patients-Atp Delivery for Painless ICD Therapy (ADVANCE-D) Trial Results"...
- Supraventricular and ventricular tachycardia. Hammond, Cecile // RN;Mar84, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p94
Discusses the distinction between supraventricular tachycardia and ventricular tachycardia. Information on atrial and ventricular activity; Key to treating supraventricular or ventricular tachycardia; Conversion of fast heart rates that originate above the ventricles to normal sinus rhythm.