- Goodbye copy desks, hello trouble? Russial, John // Newspaper Research Journal;Spring1998, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p2
Queries whether or not stopping the practice of copyediting of newspapers have impacted positively on the improvement of the edit process or has negatively affected the quality process. Comments on organizational changes which affect the copy desk; View of copy editors; Arguments concerning the...
- Lets not let copy-editing marks become obsolete. Tankard, James W. // Editor & Publisher;12/9/95, Vol. 128 Issue 49, p44
States that copy-editing is becoming obsolete and the computer is taking over. Benefits of copy-editing.
- Attention! Fisher, Jerry // Entrepreneur;Jun95, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p168
Talks about the techniques of copy editing for getting maximum attraction. Techniques for using the concept of direct mailing.
- The last line of defense. Witten, Manley // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;3/1/98, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p88
Editorial. Presents information on copy editors. Information on a copy editor's job; Ten suggestions to ensure strong copy editing from your staff.
- Acknowledgement to referees. // Acta Informatica;Mar2007, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p595
People that the publication would like to thank for their assistance in reviewing submissions are mentioned.
- Rebecca Berg--assistant to the journal coordinator. // Journal of Environmental Health;Jul/Aug1998, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p55
Profiles Rebecca Berg, the copy editor of the `Journal of Environmental Health.' Educational information on Berg; What are Berg's job responsibilities. Information on some of the columns on a variety of topics which was edited by Berg
- Do You Copy That? Reichl, Ruth // Gourmet;Jan2003, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p8
Gives appreciation for the work of copy editors. Knowledge of copy editor David Shear of the 'Los Angeles Times' on subjects; Meticulousness of copy editor Don Caswell at 'The New York Times'; Impression of perfection of copy editor John Haney.
- Writers asked to `do their own dishes'. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;2/1/94, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p10
Looks at the copy-editing technique of Dean Merrill of the Focus on the Family's publishing operation in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Marks on the side of each copy for the originator to correct.
- Get your facts straight. Knitowski, David A. // Planning;Jul2008, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p44
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Taking a Bite Out of Home Rule" in the December 2007 issue is presented.
- RSL volume 4 issue 2 Cover and Back matter. // Review of Symbolic Logic;Jun2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, pb1
The article presents the information for contributors of the journal "The Review of Symbolic Logic" including its scope of publications, submission of manuscripts, and copyediting and proofreading of articles.