- Minoru Mori. // ArtAsiaPacific Almanac;2013, p64
An obituary for the Japanese real-estate developer and patron of the arts Minoru Mori is presented.
- Memento Mori. Baker, Kenneth; Freund, Anthony Barzilay // Town & Country;Sep2004, Vol. 158 Issue 5292, p160
Provides information on the Mori Art Museum which was founded by developer Minoru Mori in Tokyo, Japan.
- Minoru Mori, 1934-2012. // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p30
An obituary for Japanese real estate tycoon Minoru Mori is presented.
- THE MAKING OF THE WORLD'S TALLEST BUILDING. Chandler, Clay // Fortune;3/17/2008, Vol. 157 Issue 5, p148
The article discusses the construction of the Shanghai World Financial Center, a 101 story building, over 16 hundred feet tall, which is to be the tallest building in the world from its opening in 2008 until the completion of an even taller one in Dubai. Located in the Pudong section of...
- MORI'S MOMENT. Chandler, Clay; Kano, Cindy; Levinstein, Joan L.; Dan, Zhang // Fortune International (Europe);1/21/2008, Vol. 157 Issue 1, p40
The article profiles real estate developer Minoru Mori, who plans to build the Shanghai World Financial Center, a 101-story skyscraper in Shanghai, China. The building will be the world's tallest at 1,614 feet. The author examines Mori's rise to real estate dominance over the past several...
- MODERN MEDICIS MAKEOVER SHANGHAI. Catching, Rebecca // ArtAsiaPacific;Mar/Apr2007, Issue 52, p68
The article reports on two arts patrons in Asia. Dai Zhikang, Chinese real estate developer and founder of the Zendai Group, plans to invest in building a cultural center in Shanghai called the Himalayas Center as well as the New Zendai Museum of Modern Art. Minoru Mori, a Japanese developer,...
- Reinventing Tokyo? Pearson, Clifford A. // Architectural Record;Nov2007, Vol. 195 Issue 11, p121
The article focuses on the redevelopment projects in Tokyo, Japan. In 2003, Minoru Mori opened Roppongi Hills, a mega-complex with an office tower designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox, an art museum by Gluckman Mayner Architects, a retail center by Jerde Partnership, a television network headquarters...
- The Man Who Loves High-Rises. SPRAGUE, JONATHAN // Fortune International (Europe);11/11/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 8, p13
Focuses on Minoru Mori, president and chief executive officer of Mori Building Company, Tokyo, Japan. Commercial development plans, including redesigning Japan's cities; Highlights of Mori's urban design plan; Why Japan presents unique challenges; Mori's views on mixing business and housing and...
- 'Artelligent' Living. Brooks, Iris // World & I;Sep2003, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p70
Focuses on Japan's Roppongi Hills complex in Tokyo, an urban redevelopment project and cultural mecca. Description of the building; Comments from Minoru Mori, president and CEO of the Mori Building Co.; Important parts of the center; Information on the Roppongi Hills Academy.