- Equity, efficiency, and financial risk of alternative arrangements for funding ong-term care systems in an ageing society. José-Luis, Fernández; Forder, Julien // Oxford Review of Economic Policy;Mar2012, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p193
No abstract available.
- Latin America: Venezuela Poses Greatest Sovereign Risk. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/11/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p6
The article presents the sovereign risk ratings in terms of score and rank for Latin America. It cites Chile at the top following by Brazil and Colombia with Uruguay jumping up to three places to fifth. Panama and Trinidad & Tobago have changed places with Panama just one place above Costa Rica...
- GROUP RISK: Historical perspective. // Corporate Adviser (Online Edition);8/5/2011, p29
The article presents information on the group risk service standards in Great Britain.
- The UK Seen as High Risk. E. H. // Risk Management (00355593);May2010, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p45
The article focuses on the increased risk faced by Great Britain when it comes to fiscal sustainability according to Maplecroft's Financial Risk Index (FRI).
- RISK -- LONG-TERM. // Money Marketing;2/28/2014, p24
The article discusses how an individual's demand for risk protection evolves over the lifecycle.
- RESEARCH ON THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL POLICY DECISIONS IN COMPANIES FROM CLUJ-NAPOCA. Sorin, Mugurel Gabriel // Review of Management & Economic Engineering;2013, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p41
The established finality of the present study is analyzing the growth channels associated to business efficiency and profitability of the firms in Cluj-Napoca. Ascertaining that, to this end, a strong influence is exerted by the adoption and implementation of financial policy decisions, we...
- Risk Modeling at the SEC. Lewis, Craig M. // CPA Journal;Mar2013, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p12
The article presents a discussion of risk modeling, adapted from the author's speech delivered to the Financial Executives International Committee on Finance and Information Technology on December 13, 2012 is presented.
- RESEARCH OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE IN AGRICULTURAL COMPANIES IN LATVIA. Jakušonoka, Ingrīda // Economic Science for Rural Development Conference Proceedings;2007, Issue 14, p27
There are not many studies on the impact of financial risks on the development and financial results in agricultural enterprises in Latvia. The goal of the performed research was to carry out theoretical studies and on the basis of the available statistical information and information aggregated...
- Slight Dip In Sovereign Risk. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Mar2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p5
The article discusses Mexico's score on its proprietary sovereign risk ratings into 2011, remaining solid at 73 out of 100, enabling Mexico to be viewed as one of the most credit worthy Latin American countries.