- Correction. // Forbes Asia;Sep2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p8
A correction to the article "Singapore's 40 Richest," that was published in the August 2010 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Forbes Asia;4/7/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p8
A correction to the list of Australia & New Zealand's 40 Richest is presented.
- Correction. // Forbes Asia;4/21/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p10
A correction to the list of Australia and New Zealand's 40 Richest, which appeared in the April 7, 2008 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Forbes Asia;Jul2012, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p10
A correction to the article related to Taiwan's 40 richest men that was published in the June 2012 issue is presented.
- Corrections. // Forbes Asia;9/17/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p10
A correction to an article about Singapore's 40 Richest that was published in the September 3, 2007 issue is presented.
- Corrections. // Fortune;3/2/1998, Vol. 137 Issue 4, p24
Several corrections to the articles are presented, including "Your Customers Are Telling the Truth," in the February 16, 1998 issue, "Old Media, Big Money," in the February 16 issue and "Fortune's 40 Most Generous Americans," in the February 2 issue.
- Indian HNI Population on the Rise. // Money Today;Nov2011, p3
The article reports on the growth of the number of high net worth individuals in India by 20.8% to 1.53,000 in 2010 compared with 1.26,700 in 2009, according to the 2011 Asia-Pacific Wealth Report by Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management and Capgemini.
- Here's a news flash: Texas is rich and getting richer. Corbin, David // Fort Worth Business Press;9/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p26
Focuses on the number of rich people living in Texas. Counties where the rich usually reside; Sources of economic funds for the state; Other states competing against Texas in terms of the number of rich residents.
- Discos and diplomas lure China's elite. Platt, Kevin // Christian Science Monitor;10/19/99, Vol. 91 Issue 226, p1
Focuses on the activities of privileged Communist aristocrats, or taizidang, who live and educate themselves in the United States.